e i g h t

*Carter's PoV*

She started to increase her walking pace, to catch up with Hannah and help her with the luggage from the back of one of the cars. I saw Nash and I think he saw me, because he hung back slightly, so I caught up with him.

"Yo bro! do you know where they are gunna be living now then?" I asked him.

"Not a clue mate," He replied as if he was thinking really hard at where they may be staying.

"Oh okay then, well if Hannah didn't tell you that means no one's gonna know"

"What do ya mean?" Shit. I put my foot in it.

"I... Um... It looks like I forgot my luggage I better run back and get it!" I said quickly running back to the car, hoping he didnt follow me. Which he didnt.

*Amber's PoV*

We made our way up the pathway. And Nash's mum was holding open the door.

"Thank you Mrs ..." I started to say but then I realised that I don't actually know her surname. OMG how do I finish that sentence?

"Oh, just call me Elizabeth hun." She replied, probably because she saw the worried look in my face.

"Okay, thank you Elizabeth" I smiled at her and she then returned the smile.

"Your very welcome..."

"Amber"

"Ahh Amber, Hannah's friend?"

"Yep, that's me"

"Well, if you want to take your luggage through to the lounge and then take a seat. I'll get one of the boys to make us all a drink, hey?"

"Yeah please"

I hadn't realised how thirsty I was up until now. Come to think of it, I'm a bit hungry too, but I guess I can wait a while longer.

~~~

vote and comment if you wish