f o u r

*Hannah's PoV*

"I have to tell you the real reason why we're coming back,"

I heard myself saying as a single tear fell from my face, which Nash wiped away. I promised her I would stay strong and I really need to tell him.

"Um, well, um i lied. Mom's not being transferred, she's not well. They said she won't make past my my birthday"

"Oh Hannah I'm I'm sorry"

"She wanted us to come back so she could see everyone for the last time. To say goodbye." I sniffed back more tears then continued. "So we'll be coming soon, after you've finished your tour so she can see all of you. I I'm sorry I can't. I I've got to go. See you soon. Love you."

Did I really say that? Now I have to run now to catch up with Amber and just hope that he really didn't just hear that.

*Nash's PoV*

I don't know how shes kept that from me. I feel horrible saying that, it's not that I'm insulted she hasn't told me sooner its just I wish she had. So I could've been there for her more while she was in England. I feel so bad, the days I would tell her how good my days been, and all the amazing things I had done that day. And here she was, having the toughest time of her life and I wasnt there for her. I may have not been there for her, but i will be now.

And I don't even know how I'm gonna begin to tell mom and Skylynn it will break there hearts and Hayes' and Will's. They may not show the emotion, but I know they will both be devastated. We've grown up with them. She's considered family, a second mom or an extremely close Auntie that we can always share things with that she will never hold against us.

Back in the day, Mum and her, they were best friends like me and Hannah were. If they hadn't been so close, me and Han may have never met and became so close. I don't even want to think about that. My life without her. My life without either of them.

Now I just need the tour to be over so we can all spend time together like the old days, or at least pretend they are. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love all of the fans, but I want us to spend as much time together as possible as a great big extended family, before its too late if you get what I'm meaning.

~~~

this chapter is short sorry