f i v e

*Hannah's PoV*

(A few weeks after going to MAGCON)

"Mom, have we got everything?" I asked her as I looked around out house for the last time.

"Yeah I'll just take Casey out to the car," She said scooping up my little sister.

"Are you sure, I can if you want me to?" I asked more as a question. I really dont mind. Honestly I don't. If theres anything I can possibly do for her to make it any easier, I would.

"No its fine, you just ring Amber"

"Okay I'll ring her, see if she's ready yet."

"Okay sweetie, if she's not say we have half hour before we need to *cough* go" She said, falling back, losing her balance slightly.

"Mom there's not much of a rush, sit down and have a break. You don't have to worry about a thing. I'll take care of it all. And I'm gunna take Casey to the car instead"

"Awhh honey you're far too good to me" Mom said as I offered her a makeshift seat.

*phonecall*

"Amber, you ready?"

"Yeah, where u at?"

"At home, we'll drive by in a minute to pick you up"

Then I hung up.

*At the airport*

"Mom don't forget your luggage, don't worry I'll carry it if you want?"

"No no it's fine I can do it myself." But as she said it I could see her struggling with it and carrying Casey at the same time.

She's 4 and a half. She likes to remind me of the half whenever she gets the chance, but she still likes to be carried everywhere given half the chance.

"Its okay Mom I can take both our bags" But I don't see why her idiot of a husband wasn't helping us.

"Matt can you help us please?" I asked, he looked up from his phone, stopped texted and replied simply, before returning to his phone,

"No. Can't you see I'm busy?"

"Can't you see we're struggling?" I just left it at that. He didn't reply. But he didn't take any of the bags either. I was about to call Amber over to ask her to help. But that isn't fair for her to carry it, so I'm going to carry them all. It'll be alright.

That wasn't for long though, because as we made our way out, we saw some familiar smiling faces holding a flimsy banner with our names on it.

~~~

bit longer than the last chapter
not by much tho