t e n

*Hannah's PoV*

As we started watching the film, Skylynn pointed out to me which one was Elsa so I could try and do her hair like that. I pretended I didn't know who she was on about, but in truth I love this movie and know ALL of the songs off by heart. I could all so hear Casey showing Amber who Anna is. I could see she was on the verge of bursting out into fits of laughter which I'm pretty sure if she started she wouldn't be able to stop. I was just praying that Amber wasn't gunna say we watched it on the plane over here, and this morning and last night. Mm k I'm obsessed with this film.

I started to braid Skylynn's hair, weaving strands of her beautiful blonde hair together. I wish my hair was like hers, I'm just stuck with long brown hair that falls half way down my back. Occasionally the sun brings out blonde highlights in my hair, which sometimes look nice, but then it brings out all my freckles as well. Eurghh.

I finished her hair finally. I was really pleased with it actually, probably some of my finest work. Okay so it didn't look 100% and I'm pretty sure anyone else could do it so much better than me. But for me that was really good.

I whispered into Skylynn's ear "It's done", in the hope not to disrupt the film. So she sprung of the couch and me, running to the nearest mirror. Running around in circles in the hope to se the back of her hair.

Then I said "Hold on a second," as I was searching through my bag to find a compact mirror. I know it's really small but it may do the job. I walked up to the mirror with her and positioned it on the back of her head, so that she could see the reflection from the little mirror in the big mirror. In order to see the back of her hair.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT" She screamed, ran at me and jumped on me giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"You are very welcome, Your Royal Highness"

I replied curtsying at her, which was pretty difficult as she was trying to still hang on.

We returned back to our seat on the couch, as we were sitting down Amber had just finished Casey's hair. I have to admit it looks so much better than my attempt, I hope Sky doesn't notice.

As Amber stood up I threw the compact mirror at her and she caught it like a pro. And I know I saw Carter checking her out.

I eventually sat down. Before Skylynn could, Nash jumped onto my lap instead. What is this kid doing?

"I want you to do my hair like Elsa toooooo!" He shouted, while wriggling around

"Owww Nash, your squashing meeee" I moaned. Seeing the concern in his eyes as he jumped off me, as quickly as he jumped on.

"I'm so so sorry" he said appologeticly.

"Babe I was joking," I replied laughing, settling down so I could watch the rest of the film. My favourite bit is coming up and I wasn't gunna miss it.

*Nash's PoV*

Nash why did you have to do that? You always manage to take it a step too far, you could have hurt her. You did hurt her, but you could have hurt her bad. I'll have to make up for it in some way, I got it!

But not yet, the best bit of the movie is coming up yet, I mean.. Oh who am I kidding, no one can hear me thinking this.

~~~

longer update, hope you enjoyedj