e l e v e n

*Nash's PoV*

It was getting to the best part of the movie, I turned to see Skylynn and Casey's little faces, plastered with excitement realizing that the singing bit was coming up and they know every single word for it. At that point Hayes walked in with a tray full of drink. Carter shouted "don't drop the drinks mate."

"Way to jinx me," Hayes replied stumbling slightly.

"That's what I'm here for."

" I thought you were here for a different reason" sky added in.

"Shushhhhhh skylynn, I'll get you back." He replied, standing up to chase her around the room, stopping when Elsa started to sing.

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation
And it looks like I'm the queen

And yes, yes I do know all the words

I could see Skylynn from the corner of my eye, fidgeting with excitement, but not wanting to sing yet, instead waiting for the chorus so they could sing it as loud as possible. And believe me that is unbelievably loud, you could class it more like screaming.

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam that door!

At this point I can't not only hear the screeching of my wonderful sister and her best friend, but another voice as well. A voice I haven't heard in ages. A voice I've missed.

*Flashback*

"Hannah's mom, what have we got for dinner?" I asked as soon as we had stepped through the doorway, after having played out in their garden for the majority of the day. We managed to get so muddy, but Hannah managed to get muddier.

"Nash, how long have you known me?" She asked

"Well, I'm Six" I said proudly, holding up that number on my fingers "and um I've known you since I was born. So six years?" I said more as a question. I had just started learning how to do my sums and still wasn't sure if I was doing them right.

"Well done you" she said walking in from the kitchen with a smile spread across her face "But you should know by now that you can call me Emily, it is allowed" she said the last part lowering her voice to a whisper. "How does pizza sound?" Seeing our heads nodding vigerously, and established that it would do just fine. "And Hannah, how could one child get in such a mess? Go get a shower. The pizza will be ready when you're finished"

So Hannah ran upstairs and of course I followed her, unsure of what to do with myself. I slung myself onto her bed, while she went into the bathroom to have her shower. A few moments later I heard the most beautiful voice fill the room I was in. Hannah singing is amazing, no word of a lie. But I don't know if I should tell her. What would she think? She'd think I'm weird and never let us hangout ever again.

*End of flashback*

Wait, hold up. I thought she'd never watched this before? As much as I love to here her voice, I'm gunna get her back!

*Hannah's PoV*

It got to the best bit of the movie, and I couldn't help but sing along. I knew I shouldn't have. I got an odd, maybe even surprised look from Carter, Skylynn giggling at me and I turned to see smirking? That was it I had enough, I run up into the first bedroom I could, which just so happened to be Nash's. Eurghhh.

~~~

i thought the flashback was kinda cute