t h i r t e e n

*Hannah's PoV*

It was time to leave the Grier household. I think we over stayed our welcome. Or that's what Matt seemed to think.

"Sky, let go it's fine. We'll see you tomorrow hun" I said as Skylynn was still clinging onto me "I promise" I added, and she loosened her grip enough for me to make it through the front door, before reattaching herself and giving me a massive hug.

Elizabeth stepped out the door, with keys in her hands "I can drive you to your house if you want?" To which mom replied "No it's fine we can make our own way there" with a mysterious smile on her face. I still have no clue why. "So mom, where are we going?" I asked. "Ahh, you'll have to wait and see" Mom said with a smile creeping onto her face. "At least tell me how far we have to walk," I moaned jokily. "Oh just shut up we've only just started walking..." Matt said before mom interrupted him saying "Not far, not far at all" laughing as we made our way up a drive way , that was right next to their house. How did they land getting this house? I thought, smiling to myself.

Mom said, as she was opening the front door "I would have let you choose your own room, but we needed to tell the furniture people where to put everything, and we bought some new furniture as well. So I chose the rooms for you, I think you might like them" walking up the stairs, with the three of us closely following her, but Matt just threw himself onto the couch as soon as we made it through the door.

She opened the first door and we see sooooo many toys everywhere we looked. Amber and I  just gave each other a look as though it wasnt directly obvious it was Casey's room. As soon as Casey worked out it was her room, from all the frozen dolls of course, she left us to see the rest of the rooms.

*Amber's PoV*

After she showed us Casey's room, Emily went and showed us my room. It was beautiful and huge, then she said "Oh and there something I have to show you both might like," as she opened a door revealing another room which was Hannah's ajoining to mine. We both looked at each other and squealed. Emily put her hands over her ears and chuckled to herself. "Thats what I thought! I'll leave you for a while to settle in, and then come down when your ready". She left and I ran into Hannah's room jumping onto her bed. "Eeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk" she screamed as I tackled her. This is going to be fun.

*Hannah's PoV*

I felt Amber try to tackle me, so of course I screamed. It was pretty late now and we had both finished dying of laughter, so I went up to the mrror that was hanging on my wall and I just thought to myself

Eurghhh you look rough, nice one Hannah going out looking like that. How could anyone want YOU!

I look outside my window and realised that my room backs onto one of the Grier household's bedroom. While I ran a hand through my hair, I see a figure walk past the window and know who it was immeditately. Why would mom give me the one room that backs onto Nash's?, I thought ducking down to avoid being seen by him. Amber gave me a weird look but she wasn't surprised and knew immediately, just from the look I gave her "Nash's room is right through the window isn't it?"

"Yeah" I said looking up, still crouching in that position. She peered through the window and said "You can get up now, hes gone" I pick myself up and brush myself off.

~~~

filler chapter

and woah thank you for 300 reads