s i x t e e n

*Hannah's PoV*

"So how's Logan?" Will asked me, my face fell at the mention of my brother's name.

"You tell me" I weakly smiled at him.

"I haven't heard from him in months, apart from the odd FaceTime but that's about it" I continued.

"I'm sure you'll see him, since your back in America now " he gave me a reassuring look.

We ordered our food, and it arrived. It looked delicious. I ate it all, and didn't leave a single bit on my plate.

"Just like old times ay" Nash said, it was only then that I realised that we had ordered the same food and finished eating it to the same level of plate cleanness. I shove at him playfully. God I've missed us all being together like this. My face fell slightly as I looked at my phone to see that Nash had tagged me in a tweet "@nashgrier: meal out with all the fam @hannahbae_ " and then it blew up once again with so much hate, from girls supposedly in his fandom. Nash noticed my smile fading.

He whispered "What's wrong, was the food that bad?".

"Nash.." I whisper back, hitting his arm playfully.

"Nothing's wrong.."

"Sure Han, I can tell when your lying. I've known you too long, at least tell me later". He gives me a comforting smile.

I look towards the end of the table and notice Matt with his phone in his hand yet again, and rolled my eyes, I heard Nash stifle a laugh.

*Nash's PoV*

I noticed Hannah was upset and I don't know why. I looked up to see her rolling her eyes at Matthew. He was on his phone again. I don't see the constant need for him to be on his phone, we aren't that bad. We are the teenagers with 'no social lives' not him, yet we seem to be the ones conversing and he's the one on that stupid phone of his. Little rant over, sorry.

All the adults decide to make their way to the bar section of the restaurant, leaving some of us. I saw Carter making his way over to another table, seeing a girl that he must have recognised because he walked up to her and they full on made out in the middle of the restaurant. I really can't believe him sometimes. I looked over to Hannah, who was looking over to see if Amber was alright. You could see she was trying to put a brave face on, but wasn't quite succeeding. I feel terrible for her, he always does things like this. He gets a girl to think he likes her, and then moves onto a different girl. Then we are all here having to pick up the broken pieces. I know what I'm going to do, I'm going to set her up.

~~~

ooh matchmaking time, who do you think?