s e v e n

*Nash's PoV*

He did not just interrupt my mom, did he? Great first impression. Someone is literally gonna have to hold me back. Okay good someone has started talking again. Oh its Emily.

"No I think it be nice if Elizabeth took us, gives us more of a chance to talk" With a smile creeping across her face.

"Well that settles it then!" Mom replied.

I jumped in the car with Hannah, her mom, that man and mom.

Mom and Hannah's mom in the front so they could chat and then the rest us in the back. i got in quick enough to sit next to Han.

I sat in the middle as I had a weird feeling that she didn't want to sit next to him. It didn't bother him, so I don't think he wanted to sit next to her either. I don't know what his problem is. I would give anything to see this family every second of the day, he gets that opportunity to but doesn't seem the slightest bit interesting with any of them. Even Emily or Casey. I mean I would understand, the tiniest bit, if he wasn't as interested in his step daughter's life. But his wife and his own daughter as well?

All he seems to want to do is go on his phone. Either he's texting or doing something else, going on the Internet maybe. I have a really bad feeling about him. I don't feel comfortable him being around Hannah. I know it sounds really weird, but I'd rather her stay with us than him. I know, Nash you've only just met the guy. Give him a chance. Okay I will do, once I've read those text messages of his. There got to be something going on. He's always on it, and gets really protective over it, shouting if anyone even goes near it. So this is gunna be difficult.

The journey didn't take too long. Hannah and i started to talk about things. It ended up being about MAGCON and how it was all going, I don't know how it got to that, but she managed to dodge my questions. We exchanged mobile numbers, as I'm pretty sure we've had new phones (maybe like 6 or 7, okay I'm sorry I just keep dropping them) since we last swapped numbers. Thats when I got a text from an unknown number.

We offered to take them to their new home but they said it would just be easier for us to take them to our house and make their way home later if that was okay with us. Which of course it was.

So we pulled up to our house, closely followed by Carter and the others.

*Amber's PoV*

I shotgunned the passenger seat as soon as we got to the car. Hayes didn't look too happy. He tried to pull the puppy dog eyes but nothing would be making me give up this seat. So he had to sit in the back with the girls.

I turned round every now and then to see Casey and Skylynn playing with the toys that she had brought with her, then they started giggling uncontrollably, I wanted to see so I turned to see what they were laughing at. I could see Hayes' face. He wanted to be anywhere else but there.

He nearly jumped from the car, as soon as Carter pulled up to the house.

"Was my driving that bad?" Carter asked, shocked.

"Nahhh bæ he just wanted out of the back." I replied.

"Did you just call me your bæ?"

~~~

show me some love guys