s e v e n t e e n

*Nash's PoV*

The rest of the meal was alright, I guess. Matt continued to be on his phone the entire time much to the annoyance of Hannah. It was quite funny actually, well not really.

I'm still having ideas about who I could set Amber up with, now that Carter has acted out like that. Han seemed pretty upset about something, and I think it wasn't about Carter, it was something more, something worse. I need to talk to her about it later, now that the meal is over.

*Amber's PoV*

Well the meal was terrible, how could he? I thought there was something there, but the minute we were getting close, he went off with another girl. What the hell is wrong with him? I'm lost for words here. I'm sure I'll get over it, he's just another stupid boy, we were probably never going to be together, I probably meant nothing to him. I just hope Han doesn't get too concerned over me, I'm not that upset in comparison to how she's probably feeling right about now.

*Hannah's PoV*

I wonder how Amber's feeling... I think to myself as I walk through our adjoining rooms and sit on Amber's room and sit on her bed with her. Her head was down in the pillow, I really hope she's not crying, but my suspisions are confirmed when I hear sniffling noises.

"Amber, you alright?" I ask, voice filled with concern. She coughed before sitting up and looking at me,

"I'm honestly fine, I'm more worried about you" She replied with equal amounts of sympathy in her voice.

"Hun there is absolutely nothing to be worried about, there's plenty more fish in the sea" We both laughed.

"How about we go to Starbucks to cheer you up?"

~~~

1000 reads oh my gosh thank you so much guys 🎉