s i x

*Nash's PoV*

It was quite cold out. But I wasn't really complaining. I'm so excited, well as excited I can be under the circumstances but yeah. We're all gunna have fun together.

I could hear two voices having some form of argument faintly. I could recognise one voice, how could I not, but I didn't know who the other was. It was a mans voice but I hadn't heard it before.

Her face had fallen slightly, probably from the weight of all the bags. But I think it could have lit up slightly as she saw us all waiting for her. Us being me, Mom, Hayes and Skylynn. Oh and Carter tagged along but I didnt have a clue why. Well okay maybe I did.

I dropped my side of the banner as soon as I saw them and was about to start running.

When I saw Skylynn run so fast. Faster than I think shes ran before. Right into Emily's, Hannah's Mom, arms.

As she saw Skylynn running towards her, she asked Amber "Could you just hold Casey for a minute hun?"

To which she replied, "Yeah of course"

She lowered herself to the floor slowly. I could see her slightly in pain, but not enough for Skylynn to notice. But she scooped her up into her arms. Skylynn's face. She looked so happy. She had missed her so much.

"Nashhhhhhhhhhhh"

I heard Hannah shout as she was hauling her luggage and, by the looks of things, someone else's as well.

"I would run and hug you, but I dont really have the hands free, soooo"

She said while still struggling with the bags.

"Here, let us help you." I said offering me and Hayes.

"Oh no it's fine don't worry about it, I've got it"

"Han, I can see you haven't got it. So let us help you," Hayes said letting out a deep chuckle, trying to help.

"Oh ok thank you" She said and smiled slightly as she continued "Look at you, all grown up. You're taller than me now, I thought we had a pact you couldn't be taller than me?" She says as she looks him up and down and ruffles his hair. I start to feel angry, jealous maybe. Her hands should be running through my hair not his.

"Yeah but if that was the case, id have to be a midget too" He replies, bringing a hand up to sort his hair.

"Oi" she laughs as she pinches him. "You may be taller, but I still older" she continues as she walks towards me and turns around to him and winks.

"Amber, I'll help you with yours, if you want," Carter said causing her to blush slightly.

*Hannah's PoV*

My god was I glad to see them waiting here for us. All united after far too long apart.

"Come on, we've rented you guys a car. i was thinking that seen as Carter has passed his driving test, I could drive your car to wherever you're new house is and Carter could drive mine, with"

Elizabeth began say, only to be interupted by Matt. To which I rolled my eyes, but I think he may have seen.

"No that'll be fine I'll take the car and drive us home anyway it's not going to be a home. Well I don't plan on staying here for very long."

~~~

vote and comment if you are enjoying the book lovelies