t w e l v e

*Nash's PoV*

One minute she was singing along to the song and then the next thing I know she's running upstairs. And I haven't the slightest idea why, so I follow her. She ran into my room and shut the door. She seemed pretty upset, though i had no clue why, so I decided to leave it a minute or so before knocking and coming in.

She was curled up in a ball lying on my bed, facing away from the door. I was trying to think of a way to cheer her up, so I jumped into my bed as well and pulled the duvet over both of us.

*Hannah's PoV*

I realized I was in Nash's room and wanted to be anywhere but there. But there was no point in going into someone else's room, so I just curled up in his bed making sure I was faced against the wall. About ten seconds later I heard a knock on the door and someone walked in, curled in the bed next to me and covered the duvet over us. I felt my body tense, unsure who it was. But as soon as they brought me into a hug. I relaxed, automatically knowing who it was, feeling safer in their arms. I was still facing away, so I felt him pull me towards him. "Why d'ya run off?" he asked. "You were all looking at me and laughing" I said looking down, he lifted up my chin.

Kiss me already. Control yourself Hannah.

"And why would we be laughing at you?" He asked looking concerned. "Because, Nash, I was singing along to the movie". "Hannah, first off did you not here the rest of us singing along. If any of us should be receiving odd looks, it would probably be me or Skylynn but definitely not you," I started to blush, but then he continued, "Anyways, I thought you'd never seen the movie?" I playfully hit him, which may or may not have resulted into a play fight, collapsing back onto the bed. We looked over to the doorway, seeing Elizabeth and mom standing there. Elizabeth phone in her hand, saying "Well that's one for twitter!"

I stood up pleading her not to post it "Noooo please don't" I looked over for help from Nash, but all I saw was him smirking again, what's with all this smirking? But I heard her say "Oops, too late", no regret in her voice.

I checked my phone. Yup she sent it, and yup my phone is now blowing up with notifications.

Elizabeth Grier-Floyd (@greirsmom): So @nashgrier and @hannahbae_, first fight?

Attached was a picture of us play fighting. Oh god I'm dreading to look through my notifications now. Most the tweets I get are usually hate. God only knows how much more hate I'm gunna recieve.

~~~

so yeah, made up Nash's moms twitter and hannah's

sorry if that's someone's @