n i n e

*Hannah's PoV*

As we walked through the door, Skylynn and Casey both trying to link hands with me, pulling me into the family room and dragging me onto the couch. Both trying to run at the TV first to get the remote, I don't know who got it in the end, all I saw was a blur of pink. I swear that's the only colour Casey will wear nowhere days. Then ran back and tried to jump on me at the same time, before they had the chance I said "Casey, sit with Amber, I'm sure she wouldn't mind?" quickly looking at Amber, who was sat on the other couch, to see if it was alright. I saw a smile, so I knew it would.

"Yay yay braid my hair Hannah like Elsa's, while, while we watch FROZEN!!" Skylynn announced while running and jumping onto my lap giving me a massive hug.

"ME TOO, I WANT TO LOOK LIKE UMMM ANNA, AMBER. Please?"

I mean, at least she remembered to say please, Amber enjoy.

"Oh so, what is this 'Frozen'?" We replied asking the girls, I saw their mouths drop. Me and Amber exchanged looks and silently giggled.

"What? You haven't seen Frozen? I mean I haven't seen it either." Nash said as he walked through with Carter, walking faster as he said the last part.

"But Nashy, we watched it last night?"

Skylynn replied so innocently.

*Nash's PoV*

"Well um, um," I started to stutter, I didn't know what to say. They caught me out, I love that film.

"Well if you haven't watched it yet, here's your excuse," Hannah said with a slight smile on her freckled face, and her and Skylynn indicated for me to sit next to them. As Carter had already taken a seat next to Amber, no one even had to invite him to sit next to them. But I don't think Amber really minded.

So I sat down next to Hannah. I think I did it too quick though, as I saw both of them jump in the air slightly. Hannah looked like she was caught off guard slightly, which I guess she was and all I could hear from Skylynn was small giggles. I settled down on the couch and Skylynn jumped off Hannah, so that she could put Frozen on reaching out and grabbing the remote on the way back.

Once again jumping on Hannah. I offered but she didnt want to sit on me. I see how it is! Nah I'm only joking, I love the way Skylynn and Hannah are together, a bond as tight as sisters.

I just hope she doesn't consider me her brother. I don't think I could take it.

~~~

please let me know what you think