t w o

*Nash's PoV*

"Hannah?

HANNNNNNNNAAAHHHHH"

Oh My God I hadn't realised how much I missed her. Okay maybe I did.

"NASHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

She screamed back at me. Running and jumping on me into a hug.

Zaymmm she looks so beautiful

What, no I wasn't thinking that. Was I? She smells so good. I've missed that smell. I think I bought her that perfume as well.

"Wait, why are you here anyway?" I asked her taking a step back and admiring her and her outfit confused why she was here. "And what's with the t-shirt?" I added chuckling slightly.

"Well your in London and I'm in London so I thought I'd come and see you" with her voice trailing off at the end of the sentence. I wasn't going to put much thought into why.

What? She doesn't live in London I know that. She's always complaining it takes about 3 or 4 hours to get here so gets annoyed when some of her 'friends' from school want to day trip down here. Why did she travel all that way??

"Well you could have told me you were coming so you wouldn't have had to queue up waiting for most of the day"

"Yeah, but then it wouldn't have been much of a surprise then would it?"

"Anyway did you like the surprise then?"

She wanted to surprise me? Stop it Nash don't read into it. Its what best friends or friends, which ever one we are now, do for each other.

"Yeah course I did"

"Good, um well um I've got another surprise for you..."

Why's she stopped talking. Is she doing this on purpose. This tension, I don't like it. She's making me worried.

"... We're moving back to America. Mom's job is being transferred back and we're bringing Amber with us. I mean she's always wanted to move to America, and her parents said it was cool and its gunna be so good OMFG. Oh I haven't stopped talking have I?"

Her voice trailed off again, as though she's been told so many times to stop talking that she's forgotten what it feels like for someone to want to listen and doesn't want to overstep the mark.

She's moving back to America. Is she messin'. This is gunna be so AMAZING. We'll get to hang out again so much. We used to be close. Really close, maybe we can get that close again or even more than that. No she doesn't like me that way. She never has.

*Hannah's PoV*

He'd gone quiet.

"Are you going to say anything or are you just gunna stand there like an idiot"

Isn't he excited? Or even the littlest bit happy, even if its just for me. I haven't seen him for a while, but it hasn't been long enough for him not to want to be my friend anymore. I mean I FaceTime him like everyday. Maybe thats why. Or maybe, well maybe he just got bored of waiting for me to come home.

"Are you kidding?"

Oh no I just wanna lock myself in a cupboard and cry my eyes out. He isnt happy. Why isn't he happy?

"This is the bestest news ever. Now lets go and see the others, I want to meet your new best friend. See who I've been replaced with."

He said to me playfully. His bright blue eyes sparkling at me as he said it.

As we started to walk over, he looked at my top and asked again "So what's with the t-shirt?" I didn't reply, just looked up at him and smiled innocently.

"That innocent smile isn't gunna work for you today"

"Oh damn I thought it would have" I replied with a cheeky grin.

*Nash's PoV*

I glanced once again at her t-shirt trying to figure it out, and then it suddenly came to me. The video. She watched it. Damn. She knows who I was thinkin' bout.

"You watched the video then?" I shyly asked her, probably blushing knowing my luck.

"Yeah, but I felt so bad for how much hate you guys got. It was only your opinion. Was there any person you were thinking about when y-" I nearly had to answer her, but luckily we bumped into who I presume is Amber? Well I think she is. She's like Hannah described, she seems to think Amber and Carter would be perfect for each other, but I think she could be better suited to one of the other guys.

~~~

please let me know what you guys think so far ☺️