Let It Go

Theo: 

"Okay, so all of the lines have been recorded, that's finished. Next we need to record the songs in each. So first, you are going to do your parts. Kristen is voicing Ana so you two will do some together. Santino is Hans so you two have a song. 

"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation
And it looks like I'm the queen..."

The words flow out of me in the booth, letting everything go. I feel strong, I feel empowered. 

"Let it go, let it go

And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone
Here I stand in the light of day
Let the storm rage on

The cold never bothered me anyway.."

~~~~~~~~~

Months go by, production finishes and the film is finally done. 

"Collin!!!!" I call him. 

"Hi my love. How are you?" He asks. I've been stuck in LA working on this for a few months now. He visited a while ago but with everything and our careers, he's been busy. 

"I'm great! We finished up everything and the film is done. The release is in December so I can fly home for now. When it's released, we have the premiere to go to!!!" I say excitedly into the phone.

"I can't wait to see you. When do you fly home?" He asks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Collin:

"I'll be there soon. My flight leaves tomorrow." She says. 

"Okay, well I'll pick you up from the airport, what time?" I ask. As I do, I hear the door creek open. I walk from the kitchen down the hall to the foyer, she stands in the doorway.

"Surprise?" She says, hanging up her phone. 

"THEO!" I run to her, picking her up. 

"I missed you too, Walsh." She laughs. 

"How did you, when did you..." She smiles.

"I got an earlier flight, wanted to surprise you!" She says, grabbing her duffle from the floor. 

"Let me."I grab it, running upstairs, dropping it on the floor of our room. She follows, closing the door. I hear the click of the lock.

"What are.." I can't even finish my words before she turns to me, pulling her hoodie over her head. 

"Theo..." I watch.

"It's been months, and I've missed you a lot. I've been thinking the whole ride here." She laughs, pushing me to the bed. 

"Damn.." I say, her bra and panties match. Red lace at her hips, making her skin tan from the California sun.

"You're so hot." I kiss her, finally after all these months. She tastes like sweet candy. 

"I've missed you." She whispers in my ear. 

"Collin.." Her voice soft. 

~~~~~~~~~

"You ready?" I ask, stepping out of the bathroom.

"Damn Walsh. Still can't get over you in a suit. 

She walks in front of me, dark blue dress, tight to her curves, a slit exposing her leg. 

"Damn...you're fucking hot!" I laugh, pulling her in for a kiss.