Family is Everything

Collin:

"Collin, wake up, we have to leave!" I feel her hand on my shoulder shaking me awake. I open my eyes, I don't want to leave, not yet. 

"Few for minutes." I roll over, putting the pillow over my head. I feel her hit me with a pillow. 

"Come on sleepy head. Take a shower!" She jokes, she leans back on the bed, book in hand. I roll off the bed, heading to the bathroom and turning the shower on. The curtain pulls back, I instinctively cover myself. 

"Chill Col, I've seen you naked before." She laughs, getting in the shower with me. 

"Still gotta get used to this." I laugh. The warm water hitting my face. This doesn't feel real, I don't think it ever will. She's been my crush for a while, I saw them in Philly years ago. The way she leaves herself on the stage, raw and open. She's beautiful, I thought about it then too. I was too nervous to talk to her. 

"What are ya thinking about?" She asks, her hair wet. 

"I was thinking about the first time I saw you guys play live in Philly. It was at the Foundry." She takes the shampoo and starts to wash her hair. 

"Come here." I turn her in the shower, washing her long hair. She moans. 

"I felt it that night, the first thing in a long time. The way you left it all up there just left me speechless. I followed you on twitter that night." She laughs.

"So when we officially met before tour, you unfollowed me and followed me again so I'd notice?" She laughs. 

"Yeah..." I feel embarrassed. 

"It's fine, I had a crush on you too. You're hot as shit." She smiles. 

"The guys all made fun of me for it." At least she's honest. I take the soap, washing her body. 

"My turn." She turns to me, grabbing my body wash and pouring it in her hands. She pushes it on my chest, her eyes daring. She makes her way over my shoulders, my arms. Tracing me, leaving traces of her fingers like burns. She slowly traces me, down my chest, my stomach, she makes circles down me..grabbing me, stroking. I let out a slow, deep moan. 

I pick her up, gliding her onto me. Holding her body, her legs wrap around me, arms holding herself onto me. 

"Fuck Collin..." Her hands through my hair, she pulls it, scratching my back as I fuck her. 

"Ugh Theo.." I pull her off as I feel myself ready to explode. She kneels down, taking me in her mouth. I let go. She grins up at me. 

"Holy shit that was hot." I feel myself out of breath. My chest moving in an out quickly as I compose myself. 

She turns off the water, stepping out and wrapping a towel around her. 

"Get changed lover boy.." She trails off to the bedroom, leaving me standing there. God, she's amazing. 

~~~~~~~~~

"Flight 719, Philadelphia International, now boarding." The loud speaker comes through. We grab our bags and head to the gate. Handing our tickets. 

"Arrivederci e grazie!" The woman says, taking our tickets. 

"Grazie!" She heads off in front of me. She's honestly mind-blowing. We find our seats. She leans her head on my shoulder, handing me headphones. 

"I want you to listen to this." She says, she starts playing. I recognize it, the song she was writing the other night. 

"You won't hear me say those words again