Run Don't Walk

Collin: 

I wake up alone. The bed empty. I sit straight up, looking for her.

"Theo?" I hear nothing. I get up, her clothes aren't on the floor. Her shoes are gone. I see a note on the dresser. 

"Went to get us breakfast! Be back soon<3" I turn on the shower and let the water hit me. 

"Knock knock!" I hear. 

"Shower!" I yell. 

"I got food and coffee so hurry up!" 

I walk out to her sitting on the bed, bagel in one hand, cream cheese cup in the other, dipping her bagel in it. She points to a coffee and bagel sitting on the dresser. Iced toasted almond and an everything bagel, lightly toasted with cream cheese on the side. She gets me. 

"You order the same thing I do." She giggles, mouth full. I lean back on the dresser, sipping my coffee. The towel wrapped around my waist. She puts her food on the nightstand, walking over to me. Her hands trace my chest, and where the towel sits on my hips. I feel my stomach jump, my chest heavy. She moves my wet hair out of my face, pushing it back. 

"You're so sexy Collin.." Her lips kiss my neck softly. Down my collarbone, her fingers tracing the towel still. My heart pounding. 

"You're so smart" she kisses my chest. 

"And funny," Again. Down my stomach. She kisses slowly above the towel, still sitting at my hips. She looks up at me, locking her eyes with mine. She loosens the towel, dropping it to the floor. Her eyes don't leave mine as she uses her mouth on me. My head shoots back, letting out a moan. 

"Oh fuck." My body still damp from the shower. 

"I need you." She says, standing now, he pushes me down on my back on the bed. Slowly, she pulls her sweats down, pulling my hoodie over her head, tossing it aside. Her body glistens in the sunlight coming through the window. Her mouth and her hands stroking me. I lean up on my elbows, watching her. I instinctively bite my lip. 

She climbs up over me, straddling me now. 

"Ugh." She slides herself onto me. Letting out a soft moan as she does. Slow at first, and then faster. My hands move to her hips, moving her up and down. I pull her closer, spinning around so she's on her back on the bed. 

I kneel down now, my mouth on her. Her legs tighten, her hands pull my hair. 

"I need you." She begs, pulling me up. She spins around her back to me. I pull her hips, thrusting harder. 

"Fuck Collin." She pulls on the sheets. I feel myself climbing higher. 

"Do it.." she pleads, her voice breathy. 

I let go, feeling myself fall into the bed next to her.

"That was hot..why'd you let me do that?" I ask, catching my breath. 

"I don't know. I wanted to." She lays in bed next to me, slowing her breathing. 

She stands up, putting on some clothes, she grabs my flannel, putting it on. She looks at me and smiles.

"I'm stealing this." She nods, leaning over me on the bed, kissing me passionately. 

"You're so hot." I say. She laughs. Putting her shoes on and grabbing her things. 

"We gotta head out soon. We have a show tonight in Worcester." She says, throwing some things into her bag. 

"Here.." I say, handing her one of my hoodies.