Twin Telepathy

Veno:

"Ugh"

"What the fuck?" 

I wake up to clothes being flown around the room.

"Col?" I rub my eyes. 

"UGH!" 

"Dude? What's going on?" I sit up more in bed, still half asleep.

"What should I wear, something cool? or casual?" he holds up a comfy sweater with patches on it and a flannel.

"Go with the flannel, it's better." 

"Sorry for waking you up Veno." he pushes his hair out of his face and throws on his shoes. 

"Why are you up and freaking out over an outfit?" I ask.

"Remember Theo? The girl we went and hangout with last night with Derek and Shea?" 

"Yeah the girl you sat next too and hung out with on the bench?" I rub my eyes again, it's too bright in here.

"Yeah, well she's going to show me some cool places, she's my unofficial celebrity crush..." I laugh. 

"Dude, I know, but you really unfollowed her and then RE-followed her on twitter? So she would notice you? dude, come on." 

"If Shay Mitchell came up to you and started asking you out, wouldn't you freak out?" he throws a t-shirt at me from the floor.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right. But dude, you're fine." I laugh, I get up and head to the bathroom. Since I'm already up, I guess I'll stay up. 

"Have fun! Don't fuck it up!" I yell as Col leaves the hotel room. He flips me off and closes the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Collin:

I fix my hair one last time in the window of her building. I've been listening to her band for years, sometimes, it's the only thing that would help me sleep at night. When we were on Warped I saw her a few times but couldn't get the courage to actually talk to her. 

Bzzzzzzz

I ring the bell for her apartment. The door buzzes open and a voice says "come on up!" I go up the three flights of stairs and take a breath before knocking on the door. 

"HEY!" Shea greets me in a t-shirt and shorts. 

"Sup?" I smile. 

"Come on in, Theo's just grabbing her bag." I walk in. Their apartment smells like candles and baked goods. I stand in the foyer, waiting anxiously. 

"Hey sorry, you ready?" she smiles, bag slung over her shoulder. 

"let's go!" we head out the door and down the stairs!

"Hey!" she smiles and the guy sitting behind the glass. He waves back. Doorman?

"Alright, so Jarvis' first!" She heads down the street. 

"Jarvis'?" 

"That's the bookstore/record store." she laughs. She walks in front of me, her hips swaying with each step. She's so beautiful.

"Huh?" She turns to me. oh fuck. 

"what?" I pretend I said nothing. 

"Did you say something?" she questions.

"No sorry, I didn't." 

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Jarvis!" she nods to the guy at the desk.