S4/ S.W./LHope( Very Short)

Was gonna write more, but decided not to. 

*

No one was in Bright Moon except the guards and staff. 

Bow, Adora and Swift Wind had left for Beast Island. 

Glimmer had left with Scorpia to go to the Fright Zone. 

Now was PERFECT. 

A smile so bright was hidden under the mask on Shadow Weaver's face. Now was time for her to do it once again this time a hologram. Separating herself into two was a piece of cake. 

*

Intruder! 

It was what Light Hope's voice had been saying over and over. 

"Calm down! Just talk to me." Shadow Weaver said, standing inside of the Crystal Castle. She zapped her magic at the large red eyed spiders coming at her from all sides. "I have to speak with you about She-Ra!" 

All the spiders fizzled into nothing and Light Hope said, "Limited permission for Shadow Weaver is granted." 

Light Hope came into view. "You know of She-Ra?" 

Shadow Weaver floated over and spoke, "I've known her as Adora for most of her young life. If only known her as She-Ra recently." She smiled behind her clothing. "I was a prisioner in Bright Moon, but I've recently been set free. I get to come and go as I wish now. With the princesses running scared and on missions I've come to see you." 

Light Hope scanned the black haired woman. "You seek revenge. You have plans for when Etheria falls apart. It will not be an easy battle to win." 

"I've been acting for a few weeks now. Having to say, "My Queen to that wretched Glimmer is exhausting!" Shadow Weaver said, expressing so much with her voice that Light Hope looked at her strangely. 

"I can not help with your problems. I have the heart of Etheria Project to think about." 

"You wouldn't want to join forces and take over Etheria with me would you?" Shadow Weaver asked coming closer. "It would be so great." 

Light Hope glitched at the thought of working with this woman. "No, thank you. I like to work alone. I like control." 

"We're more alike than you think." Shadow Weaver said, trying to get Light Hope on her side. She suddenly just stopped and listened to her real self speaking. Her Hologram was with Light Hope. 

Shadow Weaver was lounging in a throne when she was shocked by the apperance of King Micah. 

Her hologram saw her real self speaking to none other than King Micah! "How can this be?" 

Light Hope narrowed her eyes. "How can what be?" 

"I'm having a trouble of my own. I must go now." Shadow Weaver's hologram faded out of sight. 

Light Hope was stunned by the sudden disapperance. "Oh my." She said to herself. "Must've been serious." 

The real Shadow Weaver now knew she had to scrap her devious plans.