Invasion: Reunited (Part 3) glimbowadora+

Prime was confused as to why alarms were going off. His eyes narrowed as he stalked out into the long hallway. He was met by a slew of guards. 

"They escaped!" A  deep voiced ox faced guard told him. 

"How?!" Prime yelled out. His teeth showed and he was highly pissed. "Where is Hordak?!" 

The same guard said, "The control panel is crushed. Someone helped them escape! I do not know where Hordak is." 

Hordak heard the alarms, but he didn't care. His memories of this place were jumbled into a mess in his head. He was unsure of what was real or not. Images were fuzzy. He saw a lot of purple, a girl, several girls. A blonde with a sword, a woman in red with dark hair. Who were these people? 

Prime was so angry as he entered the sanctum. "There you are!" He barked at Hordak. "Why didn't you come find me or anything?" 

Hordak turned, "I was here in the past. There were many people and a portal was open." Everything in his mind circled like a tornado. A lot of destruction in under a few minutes and everything forever changed. 

"I don't have time for this!" Prime yelled out, "Secure everything and find Catra and Glimmer!" 

Catra. Her laugh filled Hordak's mind. He saw fire, the ocean, ships, people running and screaming. He fell to his knees. 

"What's wrong with you?" Prime asked, slightly concerned. 

Hordak spoke only one word, "Memories." And they flooded his mind like a flip-book of someones drawings. He saw his men and women in battle, taking over many places. He saw himself standing in Salineas looking at Queen Glimmer with a very happy smile on his face. 

Then there was Adora/She-Ra coming through the portal and slicing it down. He ran off with Catra. He then saw her ripping off his precious piece of purple. He sat on the floor with his hand on his chest. He saw the strange purple hair lifting things and walking. Who was this girl? And who were these other familiar faces? He could not remember them except Catra. 

"Hordak! Get up!" Prime yelled at him. He held out a hand. Hordak looked up and took it. "What do you remember?" 

"The portal, a blonde girl and other girls. I can't remember who they are." 

*

"Puh-lease stop staring! It's rude and creepy." Double Trouble said as he looked now like Hordak. "I will shoot laser beams outta my eyes." 

King Micah circled him curiously. "We do need your help so your price is worth it to me." He turned to everyone else. "It's time to go." 

Troops were as ready as they could be. With fear in their hearts and a will to take back Etheria they set out into the Whispering Woods. 

A minute later a burst of pink sparkles filled the air and Catra, Glimmer and Imp fell to the ground just outside of the castle doors. 

Only the elderly had stayed in the castle, everyone else was headed to the Fright Zone. 

Glimmer ran into the castle, "Adora? Bow?" She yelled out. "Hello?" 

Catra looked around. "It's like abandoned." She said looking for a guard to come around a corner. 

Glimmer turned in fear. "Do you think they were taken?" 

"It's possible, Sparkles." Catra said as Imp started making sounds. She looked down at him. "What?" 

Imp pointed at the person peeking at them from down the hall. 

"Hey!" Catra called to the man with a long whie beard. The man took off. Catra sprinted down the hall and saw him huddled in a corner. Glimmer came up behind her. "I'm not gonna hurt you. We just wanna know where everyone went."