Mara's Spaceship: Bow/Adora more

(Let's get this ship outta the sand!)

A world without pizza would be horrible. Bow's thought made him sad. The cheese, the sauce and meat. The delicious toppings of pepperoni, black olives and green peppers. Sometimes he liked other various meats on his slices too. And always with extra cheese. 

He slowly ate and smiled. "This is like the best thing ever!" 

"Earthlings came up with it a long time ago." Miss Polly said as she put his water in front of him. She was part of the kitchen staff. 

"Aliens?" He questioned. 

Polly laughed, "And I thought you were a Historian? Haven't you read about Earth? Mars? Any of the other planets before ours? Eternia and Etheria were somewhat born from Earthlings. They discovered these planets while fleeing theirs." 

He was a Historian to a point, but his passion was Archery. Bow's eyes filled with tears. "What happened to them?" 

"Their star, the sun, eventually burned out after many, many years. It kept them alive and the days bright. They too had all sorts of natural disasters that wiped them out." 

"They all died?" He cried out. 

"Not all of them. They found a habitable planet and built Eternia. Then sent others to seek out other planets and this became Etheria." Polly said and tapped the table. 

Bow jolted up in his seat. "Eternia? That's what Adora says all the time. That's the word she used on the First Ones bug in the library of my house. It came to life and Adora, Glimmer and I had to fight it. It only stopped when I gave it a piece of First Ones stone. It was protecting it. Then everything was fine. Not the library, but we were. A lot of stuff was destroyed. My dads are making me do so many chores around there to pay my debt to them off." 

"I am surprised by the things you don't know." Polly said, " . . . but you are still young and we learn something new every day." 

Not too long ago Bow had also learned that Adora was a First One too. His mind whirled in deep thought. Was Adora here from a planet named Eternia? And if so Mara had to come from the same place! OMG! 

He sprinted into Adora's bedroom. "I have an idea!" 

Adora was sitting up. She blinked at him in surprise and was still in her jammies. "I just woke up." 

"Have you ever thought of pulling Mara's ship out of the Crimson Waste? We could and then we could also study it. I know a lot is missing, but still there could he hidden compartments in it." He said with a gleam in his dark eyes. 

Adora nodded, "Yes, that would be helpful. There's only one problem how do we get it out? It's huge! Huntara said it's been there a very long time. I'm sure it's wedged deep in that sand." 

"Spinerella and Netossa could use their powers. Swift Wind could help pull it out too then get it on a platform of some sort to drag it toward the water. Then on a borrowed freight ship take it to Bright Moon. We'd have to go by the Growling Sea then using the Singing River that flows into the area." He excitedly said to a yawning Adora. 

"It's a plan. Only thing is the Crimson Waste is pretty far. I'm surprised we walked there when it took like over two hours to get there. Plus we forgot to pack water. Now that was dumb. We need to talk to the alliance. I'll get Swifty and ask him to make the rounds. We need a new color for the distress beacon too. I'll talk to Glimmer about that. So if we need the alliance we could do a rainbow or even pink or yellow." 

Adora stretched and yawned again. "Let me get dressed and I'll meet you in Glimmer's room in fifteen." 

Bow gave her a pearly smile. "Okay, I'll meet you there!"