Back to Despondos *request* TY:Crys!

*Set in S5// Reader Request w/DT! 

"And you can thank us and me now." Double Trouble said to Catra as Horde Prime's space ship burned behind them. He looked to Adora, Bow, Scorpia, Frosta and the others. "They owe me big time. That was such a fun charcater to play too!" They said and winked at Catra. 

"Ugh, don't be weird with me." Catra said brushing dirt off her clothing. "Being Hordak is the easiest character anyone could play." 

Adora had her arms crossed. Glimmer clung to Bow and everyone was ready to fight again. 

"It's over, Catra. Can't we fly some white flags and call a truce?" Adora yelled to her. 

Double Trouble watched Catra closely. Her expression as she looked at Adora. "It'll be over  . . . when the planet gets hit with an asteroid." She turned to leave and Double Trouble grabbed her hand. 

"Let's walk together." They said with a smile. When they were out of earshot, they said to her, "I'm going bonkers that they can't see it." 

"See what?" Catra said as they kept walking. 

Double Trouble let her hand go. "You have feelings that are more than friendship for Adora." 

"She was just my friend. My best friend. She left me for glitter and sword fights. Stupid First Ones crap and . . ." She saw Double Trouble's face. 

They nodded, "Right, go on." 

Catra got upset. "I do not like her that way." 

"Coulda fooled me." Double Trouble laughed. They changed into Adora. "You like this. A lot more than you should." And then they changed back. 

"I do not like Adora." Catra said hotly. 

Double Trouble smiled at her. "Then go on a date with me." 

Catra's colorful eyes went wide. Um . . . then she laughed. "Good one." 

"What have you got to lose, kitten?" Double Trouble said, nearing her.

Catra kept walking. All she wanted to do was go back to the Fright Zone. She had loads of work to do. "Prime is gone and Hordak is insane. I run this show now. You either stick with me or leave." 

"I want a date with you." Double Trouble said, "You won't be sorry." 

*

"We have to deal with these left behind Horde people." Glimmer said to her friends. Many of Prime's people had fleed the area. 

"I can't believe you let Catra go!" Bow barked at Adora. "Why?" 

Frosta stepped in, "She's a person too, Bow. She's made terrible mistakes and needs to fix herself." 

Bow was upset. "Catra and the Horde are just gonna come after us again!" 

"They don't have Hordak anymore. He's gone into outerspace where he belongs." Adora said as she watched Entrapta cry. She lovingly out her arms around her. "You'll be okay. You have all of us." 

Entrapta's pain seared through her body, "I  . . . I loved him." 

"I think he loved you enough to let you go." Adora said, hugging her. "Sometimes love has to be like that unfortunately." 

"How would you know? It's not like you ever loved anyone before!" Entrapta said out of pain and anger. She pulled away and curled up into a ball on the ground. 

Adora had felt love in her heart for Bow and Glimmer. She also knew that wasn't what she meant. Catra came into her mind. The memories of all the years they'd spent together. She had loved Catra, but was it more than a sisterly kind of love?