Double Played: Double Trouble and more

Prime was sitting in Hordak's throne. He seemed quite happy with plans brewing in his mind. 

"So when do we attack?" Catra asked, smiling with her hands on her hips. 

"Shortly." Prime answered. "My troops are getting ready and so should you. Take yourself down to get trained up. You'll need a suit not that awful thing you're wearing." 

Catra was offended. She'd designed this outfit herself. She left without a word. She would get herself into a lot of trouble if she had spoken again. Her feet lead her to the elevator and went down to the holding cells. 

Glimmer's mouth was free to speak. Her hands and feet were chained together. She saw Catra. "A little help please?" 

"You have to stay in here. I have to play nice with Prime. You're better off being in there, Sparkles. Just trust me." Catra said and left before Glimmer could speak again. 

*

"How do I look?" I said, looking in the mirror. They'd turned into Scorpia. 

"Perfect!" The real Scorpia said, "I have a twin again! How cool is that?!" She was smiling from ear to ear. "Oh remember Catra and I are kind of fighting right now. I called her a bad friend." 

"Yes, Red, gotcha." I said, giving Scorpia a nickname. She blushed as I looked at Adora. "Don't worry we've got this!" 

Adora half smiled. "I hope so." 

*

Lonnie, Kyle and Rogelio nodded and they all left the castle. Tongue Lashor had gone with them. Hordak nor Prime knew he even existed. 

Prime's guards saw Lonnie, Kyle and Rogelio first. "Reporting for duty for Hordak. We've been with the Horde since we were kids." Lonnie told them. The guard nodded and let them inside. 

"Wait! Wait for me!" 'Scorpia,' said, "I saw a cute bird and had to talk to it!" 

"She's with us!" Kyle spoke up. "She has a badge just like us." 

'Scorpia' nodded. "Sure do! See how cool and shiny it is!" 

The guards looked at each other. 

"Hi, guys! You know me, right? Come on, I give great hugs! Here let me show you!" 'Scorpia' grabbed two guards and squeezed them both to her. The guards yelped in pain and 'she' let them down. 

As soon as they were inside they all laughed. "Great performance Double T." Lonnie said and high-fived them. 

Double Trouble bowed. "Why thank you, dear." 

"I was gonna offer my whip if this hadn't played out well." Tongue Lashor said. 

"That's nice." Double Trouble said in their voice. "Thanks."

They walked down the halls and through sliding doors. 

Kyle was out in front when a new presence stood over him. 

"And who are you?" Prime said snootily. 

"Ky - Kyle." He said in fear and felt his cheeks turn red. 

Prime looked to see the others. "I guess you're here to help me with Project Eject Bright Moon." 

"You know it!" 'Scorpia' told him cheerfully. 

Prime laughed to himself. "Follow me." They walked down another hallway and headed for Hordak's sanctum. "This is my new abode for now. Do not touch anything unless I say so."