Written in the Stars: Adora and more

Unfinished, not writing more. 

**When the constellation of the little dipper is visible that's where you'll find where you belong. In those stars above. Home. 

Adora felt so guilty. She had gotten rid of Prime. Yes, that had been a big win, but what happened months after made everyone in Etheria upset. 

Scorpia had so many plans to take back the Fright Zone and make it her kingdom once again. 

Hordak along with Entrapta had other plans in mind. 

Adora had been over at Bow's dads' house for weeks. She read every book she could about The Horde, about Mara and Etheria. She found connections, constellations and revealing truths. She'd even found a black leather bound journal. The name Evelyn was on the inside of it. She had yet to read that. 

Lance carried a large box of treasures and put it down beside the chair she was in. "When you feel like it you can go through this. George and I love to go to these thrift stores in different towns." 

"Thanks," Adora said as she turned a page. 

Lance saw the book on top of a stack she'd already gone through. "It's not safe to open a portal." 

"Ha!" She said unamused. "Don't make me relive that time in my life. Such a nightmare. I was thinking about fixing Mara's old ship and taking it back up. I'd like to visit other planets." 

"Adora, we know that you want to go home. It may never be possible though." 

Adora's eyes leaked some tears. "I'll find a way." 

Glimmer popped into the room. "So my dad wanted to discuss moving forward with rebuilding Thaymor. Better homes for everyone out there. We are all gonna pitch in and help. Will you help too?" 

"Sure." Adora said, keeping her eyes on the page. 

Glimmer saw the black journal and picked it up. She flipped through it seeing random pictures of what the person drew. "And another battle was lost today. Prince Adam and his damn sword. One of these days we'll win." Huh? Prince Adam? Never heard of him.

Adam and where he was from didn't move in the same time as Etheria. 

"I'm trying to read, Glimmer." Adora said angrily. 

Glimmer tossed the journal down. "Fine. I'll look through this box."

Adora wasn't really paying attention to what Glimmer had just said. The truth was in the words she'd just heard. A slight nod to the life she had never known. "My eyes hurt. My head hurts. I need to nap." She marked her page and went to rest in one of the twelve bedrooms this place had. 

Most of Bow's brother's had moved out so there was plently of rooms available. 

As for how the journal had come to this planet was a mystery. Perhaps another portal had opened? Was someone from Eternia living here on Etheria and not telling anyone else? These planets moved at different speeds. 

Eternia was a whole two years ahead of Etheria, but it was something no one would ever find out.                                                                                                                                            

**Adam, 

My parent's keep hoping that one day my sister will come home. They pray for a day when the purple swirling portal will open and Adora will be there. 

"Skeletor lost my journal in that fight!" Evil-lyn, or Evelyn as she was also called said to a silent guard. "Keep your eyes open!" 

**

Adora was eyeing the black journal several days later. She still had twenty something more to look through. "Hey, Catra, do me a favor and skim through that journal for me." 

"Reading is not my favorite thing." She said, tail twitching in annoyance. 

Adora gave her sad eyes. "Please! Do it for your girlfriend." 

Catra laughed. "Glimmer doesn't care." She said and waited with a smirk. 

Adora rolled her eyes. "I see what you're doing. Stop it and help me." 

"UGH, FINE." Catra picked it up and started reading a random page. 

'Why couldn't it have been me? Why can't I be in charge? I'm over Skeletor's orders. He can shove them  . . . well I'm not sure after all he is just a skeleton.' 

"Wait, what?" Catra sat up and kept reading. 

'How many times does it take for Prince Adam to lose a fight and surrender to us?" 

Catra flipped to another page. 'Will Skeletor ever talk to Prime or Hordak and ask them to return to Eternia? Maybe we could claim this world as ours if they help out. Ha, I know that's asking too much!" 

Catra lept up, shaking. "ADORA!" She cried out. "Read this now!" 

Adora read those same words and her jaw almost hit the floor. "Who- Who's Skeletor?" She held the page and looked inside the books front and back covers. "Evelyn?" She said confused. "This is who is writing all of this?" 

"Yeah, she also calls herself Evil-lyn too. And there's a mention of some guy named Prince Adam."