Adventure's in SeaWorthy: Bow/ Seahawk/ Swifty

*(Watched the panel and thought I'd see how close I can MAYBE get to this *special episode b4 Nov. 5th eps!!) #SOEXCITED  Note: SeaHawk's friends will be mentioned again in other fics I am writing!

******

Feeling so blue, Bow missed his shot at the apple he'd aimed for. He rarely ever missed a shot. His mind was wrapped in thoughts of his best friend and her new responsibilites. 

Glimmer had suggested that he should hang out with SeaHawk more now that she was queen. Time for their friendship had to go on the back burner unfortunately. 

Bow gave up and walked back into the castle. He went to find Glimmer. She was yelling at the guards for some reason. "Glimmer!" He called out. 

She held up a finger as she finished yelling and teleported to him. "Hey, what's up." 

He gave the look of 'I'm sorry,' to the guards she'd been yelling at. Then he met his eyes with hers. "I just wanted you to know that I'm headed to SeaWorthy. I'm gonna hang out with Seahawk." 

"That sounds fun! Have a great time!" She hugged him and teleported out. 

He went to knock on Adora's door. "Come in!" She said. 

Bow entered her room to see her kicking and punching the air around her. "New moves?" 

Adora smiled, sweating from her work out. "Yeah, Light Hope has been a great help!" 

"I'm headed to SeaWorthy, can I take Swift Wind with me?" Bow asked with a begging smile. 

Adora shrugged, "Sure." 

"P.S. Glimmer's having a meltdown, maybe you could talk to her one on one?" He suggested. 

Adora sighed, "I'll try, but she's being so stubborn lately. She wants to uphold her mother's legacy so bad. I know how deeply she's hurting, but I can't stop her pain." 

After getting Swift Wind, Bow and him went flying to SeaWorthy. It was fun to fly over the sea and just enjoy looking at it. They saw a rainbow group of dolphins and gray whales on the way there. As they neared it they saw tons of different looking ships. This place was much bigger than he thought. 

Swift Wind landed on the beach and a few odd people creatures looked at them. "Hey, how's it hanging?" Swifty asked. 

The were speaking in a language Swifty nor Bow understood. Bow couldn't believe how many ships there were, massive piers and giant loading docks. Some areas were empty down the right. 

"So cool!" Bow said, taking it all in. "I've never really gotten to just look around before." 

"Yeah, I wonder if they have apples or applesauce or cider." Swift Wind said as they walked. Bow  went up a flight of stairs and to the left.  Swift Wind landed beside him. Bow knew he could've just hopped on the winged horse, but he needed to stretch his legs a bit. About thirty feet from them was a very cool ship. A winking eye was on the ship's flag. 

"Hey!" A tall, red-haired guy said to them. "Have I seen you here before?" 

Bow shrugged, "Honestly have no idea. Who are you?" 

The guy smiled, "SeaUrchin or Mikey Ray." They shook hands. 

"That's like the second coolest name I've heard here." Bow gushed. 

Swift Wind spread his wings out wide. "Meet the coolest of them all." 

Bow laughed, "Er . . . I wasn't talking about you." He saw that Swift Wind seemed hurt. "Oh, sorry! I was talking about SeaHawk."