(goes w MAIN Merhawk story/just publishing to publish)#pleasereadMerhawkstory!

*Do you believe in love at first sight? I do* #SeaHawk 

It was a day I would never forget. I nineteen and was in Seaworthy working with a few members of my crew when people started chatting about the girls in the water. I had known about the mermaids. I've chatted some up before, but this day was different. These were from the royal family of these waters. 

These mermaids had swam into view with King Mercia of Salineas. This was the first I had ever seen him, but some of my crew had. The king had a dark blue/black beard. His hair oil black with hints of gray. His gold toned eyes greeted everyone. They were waving and talking to him and his family. I went over to say hello and saw the girls with him.

Who is that girl? I asked myself, looking at the one swimming on his left. Was this one his daughter? SeaHawk's eyes met her dark gold eyes briefly. She had cerulean hair and looked very much like him. 

Then there were the other three mermaids. One had dark hair that was long and black, another with dark brown with blonde streaks, and the other with dark maroon hair. Their skin color was all the same. 

The king introduced them to me, Mikey (SeaUrchin) and Jordan (HurricaneJo) the other four guys knew them already. "This is my daughter, Mermista." He touched them on the shoulder as he swam behind them. She was the one that had been on his left. The one with the blue hair.  "And these lovely ladies are my sister, Marista's girl's, Amara, Meranda and Marika." 

The one with dark maroon hair was Meranda. The one with brown and blonde hair was Amara and Marika had long black hair. Their eyes had a gold-copper shine to them. 

They were all very pretty. Marika seemed to flirt with me, but my eyes were on Mermista the one that acted like this shouldn't be a big deal. She smiled then rolled her eyes and dove under the water. Her aloofness had me very curious. 

You could tell the king wasn't happy with his daughter doing her own thing. She jumped in and out of the water like a performing dolphin a few feet behind her father. My eyes watched her as she swam two docks over lmarked 6 and pulled herself onto it. She transformed into the human version of herself. 

She wore dark green and gold running shoes, pants that were dark green and a gold top with dark green trim. Honestly I didn't know my feet were actually moving until I was next to her. 

"Nice boots." She said with a laugh and looked out at the calm sea. It seemed like the water was her only interest. 

"I'm Sebastian, but everyone calls me SeaHawk." I said as I sat down next to her. I had not fully grown out my mustache yet. 

"Yeah, cool." Mermista said, then noticed how close I was to her. "Please get out of my bubble. I have issues with people being too close to me." 

Why? I wanted to ask her. "I'm sorry." I said and scooted a few inches away. "Is it okay if we talk?" I could feel King Mercia's eyes burning into me. 

Mermista leaned forward meeting her father's stare. "You have five minutes or less before my dad yanks me back into the water." 

"I'm nineteen. How old are you?" I said to her with a charming smile. 

"Sixteen and maybe dead before my next birthday. My dad doesn't like guys like you liking me or my cousin's." Mermista said as Marika swam over to us. 

"Hey!" She said, "Mer, let's go. It's time for lunch." 

I assumed lunch meant: Stay away from my daughter! 

Marika winked at me. I gave the look of falling in love to Mermista. 

Mermista did not see it though. She groaned and rubbed her face. "I don't know why we even bother trying to befriend these pirates and wanna-be's."