'Oh?' You began to think a little 'is it safe for Papyrus to be around someone scary?'

"Huh? You worried?" Sans chuckled and he pat your head.

"Don't worry about it , he's in capable fins" Sans jokes and you stiffled a laugh.

"Anyways I've been thinking" sans says as he glances off to the side in thought.

"It's been awhile since You've been around town hasn't it?, what do you say we go for a walk?" He suggested. You were a bit apprehensive about the idea but you agreed although a bit reluctantly.

You put back on your shoes and grabbed your coat. Both you and sans walked outside and he held your hand making sure you wouldn't get yourself lost.

"That's the first step kiddo, just snow to keep close ok?" He winked and you giggled a little and nodded your head

Both you and sans walked through the town of snowdin and you made sure to keep close to him. You noticed the giant tree that stood out in the center and you tugged on sans jacket.

"Hm? Oh the christmas tree, what about it?" Sans asked

'Why is it there?'

"Why? Well that's because it's where all the gifts go"

'Gifts?'

"Yeah, the presents Santa Claus brings for good kids"

'Whose Santa Claus?' You asked with genuine curiosity

Sans almost did a double take but then he had to remember, you probably never really git to experience a real Christmas. Heck you hardly had anything close to a good childhood. You had come so far along he almost forget just how bad your life was previously.

"Uh, hes a jolly fat man that comes into your house when your sleeping, leaves gifts, then leaves. He always know when you've bad or good"

You clenched sans hands tightly and looked at him with horror.

'Hes a bad man?'

"What, no"

'But he breaks into our house,  and leaves without anyone knowing, and he can tell when were doing bad stuff?'

'That's scary!'

Now that you had put it that way I guess that does sound scary. Sounds like a stalker and a burglar in one. Sans admits he should of explained it a little better, now he's afraid he's given you something to fear instead of something to look forward to.

"Aw kid, Santa is not a bad guy, he makes kids like you happy" he said

"Happy?" That's was something for you to think about.

Both you and sans continued walking to the town and you stopped him once more.

'Isn't that spelled wrong?'

"Oh. You mean the Libarby?, well that's a long story" sans jokes and you caught the little pun with a smile.

You began to hear a few other voices call out to sans.

"Sans!"

"Hey sans"

"Oh heya guys" sans greeted the two new monsters. You stuck close to him however, looking at the new faces cautiously.

"Are you heading to Grillbys?"

"We havent seen you occupying that place as much lately"

"Nah, I'm just taking my kid out for a walk" he pointed to you.