The Final Reset

Another beam came near Frisks way and they dodged. Sans was getting tired much quicker than his battles with Frisk alone. Having to dodge flowey and Frisks onslaught of attacks was taking a toll on him.

Sans stepped back as he panted. Looking at you that was still knocked out on the ground. He wanted to grab you get out of here but everytime he made an effort to get close they always cut him off. Sans huffed, a concerned  gaze lingering on you, wondering just how badly you were hurt. It seemed like if he wanted to get away he'd have to deal with them right here and now.

Sans through another barrage of attacks at Frisk readying his gaster blasters as they dodged them effortlessly. Frisk was starting to close in on sans. Getting much too close for comfort. Sans took a step back as a bone rose up from the ground separating the two and knocking Frisk back as he rolled to a stop.

Sans was sweating eyes focused on Frisk as he slowly stood up. But there was one thing however. Where was that little weed? Sans attention snapped over to you to see floweys attempt to kill you. He shot attacks at him knocking him away but was to distracted to properly dodge Frisks next attack. Sans stumbled back losing his footing and creating an opening for flowey to trap him.

*FSH

Sans teleported away. Sans wasn't sure how much longer he could keep this up. In a last ditch effort sans focused the rest of his attack in the one blast.  The beam was so powerful it caught the two off gaurd, blowing flowey away catching Frisk in the cross fire. Sans fell to his knee as he panted.

He looked over at you and tiredly stood up. He slowly walked over and bent down to pick you up.

*SNAP

Vines wrapped around sans pulling him nack and holding him hostage. Sans could no longer move and he was too tired to. He looked forward with a glare.

Flowey was missing more than half his petals and Frisk with half their health left standing with a vicious smirk.

"You stupid smiling trash can you burnt my petals off!!" Flowey hissed

"Well thats too damn bad, I was hoping  to take more off the top" sans glared at flowey.

"Urk!!" Flowey tightened his hold on Sans.

Frisk let out a breath and stretched. "Seems like that's it"

"I gotta say you really had me going there sans, I didn't think you had it in you, I'm almost impressed" they broke into a smirk and began to laugh.

"As fun as this was, it's too bad we have to end it here now" Frisk looked over to your unconscious form.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Sans grunted.

"Or what trash bag? Your too tied up to do anything, not to mention powerless" Frisk taunted

"You already know how this goes, so why did you ever bother trying to stop me. In the end everything is inevitable"

"Heh...stop you? I already know I can't stop you I just wanted to protect her"

Frisk looked unamused "So much for that, like you she's just another part of my game, and it'll never end until I say so"

--------

You opened your eyes and felt a throbbing pain in your side. You tried to get up but your body felt heavy. You focused your blurry vision and heard voices speaking. You realised you were laying on the floor of judgement hall, the earlier battle starting to catch up with you.

You looked over and saw sans trapped by Flowey and Frisk. You suddenly found the strength to get up and began making your way over as they were distracted.