GROWING

I was too hasty in my plans, I should have waited longer. I should have been more patient until she reached her full potential. Instead, now this is a set back. Her mental stability was on the mere verge of breaking. I had to momentarily suppress her memories of that time otherwise she would have entered a catatonic state.

Perhaps I was too eager in my endeavors. I knew that using this child would of posted to much of an risk she was already flawed, but the hops that I may have been able to escape this place got me. I see now that was my mistake, a scientist does not hope for miracles they achieve results through trial and error, and careful experimentation. Of course, there was no time for experiments, instead however,the one thing I could do was wait patiently.

I should not have dragged this child into this old man's problems. But unfortunately for both of us, she is the only catalyst left that can make this work.

_________________________
_______

You tossed and turned in bed. All the movements you were making were starting to stir sans awake. However, he was a deep sleeper he wasn't getting up so easy. You suddenly kick your foot hitting him square in the face. If he wasn't up before he was up now. Sans opened his eyes and sat up to hear you whimpering in your sleep. You looked like you were having another bad dream, your face held a look of discomfort as you tossed and turned.

Sans held your hand and you began to relax. You had been having nightmares more frequently now, no doubt it had to do with when you suddenly went missing. Sans looked down at you when began to hear you mumbling.

"Sans.." you said softly

Heh.

So you were dreaming about him now? He wasn't sure if that was a good thing or bad thing. He remembered when he found you the look a fear you gave him, how much you were afraid of him. You sighed softly. Sans supposed since you were sleeping so soundly now you must be dreaming something good. Sans laid down and closed his eyes to drift back off to sleep. You were still holding his hand firmly,  not that he mind in any way. He realized he had to do this more often so you could sleep better. It didnt take lone for sans to fall back asleep, in fact as soon as his head hit the pillow he was out like a light.

....

You began to feel cold, you didn't know why it was so cold all of a sudden. You opened your tired eyes, they felt so heavy that it was a struggle just to stay awake. Everything around you was dark, so very dark. You realized you couldn't muster the energy to lift your head or your body. Through your half lidded eyes, you noticed there was a strange figure standing in front of you. You couldn't make out who or what it was, but instead a hand.

"Sleep" it said and your eyes closed.

....

You arrived home with sans after your day at daycare. You took off your shoes and ran straight towards the kitchen looking for Papyrus. You came running back to sans getting his attention.

'Where's Papyrus?' You asked

"Oh Paps? He's probably still out doing puzzles, that or he's over at Undynes" sans shrugged.

'Whose Undyne?'

"Undyne is a scary fish lady that is the head of the royal gaurd. I guess we really didnt talk much about it before but it's Papyrus dream to ne apart of the royal gaurd, so he often trains with her"