Player

......

"This cannot continue to happen"

Whose there?

"If things continue like this eventually your soul will give out"

Where is this voice coming from.

"If you want to stop all of this you're going to have to remember everything"

Remember what?

"This may put a strain on you or even drive you insane, but at this point it is something that need to be done."

"You need to remember"

"Remember the game"

A sharp indescribable pain went off in your head as images memories that you didn't know you had went off.

The shadow man, those different versions of Sans, daycare, their similarities, the deaths , the pain, the injuries , Frisk. Everything came back all at once it felt like your head was splitting.

"Ngnn-!!" You jolted away eyes wide open and tears falling as you brought a hand to your head.

You let out a sharp and loud scream, socks jumped up awake, sans was wide awake as well. Heck even Papyrus burst through the doors wondering what was going on.

"Y/n!" Sans got out of bed.

You only continued to scream and cry as you held your head tightly.

"What's going on? Whats wrong?" Papyrus exclaimed with concern and panic. All they could see was you shaking with pain screaming for who knows what reason.

"I don't know, I'm trying to help!" Sans yelled. Sans tries holding your hands but the moment he touches you. You stop screaming and you began to shake violently. Unable to control the spasms of your body.

"Shit!" Sans curses

You were seizing, sans held your head trying to calm you in some way. This was the first time this has ever happened and it scared both Papyrus and Sans. It stopped eventually only lasting a monster or two. Your chest heaved with deep breaths. You stared at the ceiling in a daze until you slowly started to blink.

Papyrus and Sans looked on with a fearful gaze. They had never experinced something like that before had never dealt with such a situation. It was terrifying for them. To watch you shake violently like that , helpless, not knowing what to do to stop it.

When you slowly moved a hand to your face they brothers exhaled. Sans was hesitant to touch you, when he looked at his own hands he coukd see then trembling so he kept them beside him.

"Buddy, you okay?"

You flinched at the sound of his voice. He spoke gently and softly but you flinched regardless. You did not respond,  had not said anything it was concerning the two brothers.

"Y/n please say something if you're alright" Papyrus voice was laced with concern as he approached the edge of the bed.

You removed your hand giving the brothers a clear view of your face.