Temp

I was listening to such abitter sweet song while writing this...but too bad i wont post it ...well i wint post it for this chapter ill ise tge song for ine of the sappiest chapters that will pull at your heart strings ;)-Author chan OUT!
.............

You stayed home until things with you were resolved. Sans had went to work so you were left alone with Papyrus to look after you. You're bored eyes looked past the T.V not really paying attention. You were still a bit delirious your  episodes getting worse by the day. You heard clattering in the kitchen and your head turned towards the noise.

You got off the couch and walked towards the kitchen. Papyrus was wearing his cool guy apron and held a knife chopping something. You looked on seemingly interesting the glimmer of the knife catching your attention.

You walked up to papyrus a bit closer and it was then he noticed.

"OH!? YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO BE A MASTER CHEF LIKE THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" papyrus said picking you up and placing you on the counter to watch.

"NOW LOOK CAREFULLY YOU....." papyrus begin going over how he cooked. You didn't really care, you weren't interested in cooking so you didn't really pay attention only tuning Papyrus.

You felt tired, you wanted to close your eyes. You eyes closed for a moment as you dozed of and the opened again. You saw Papyrus turn away to into the fridge for something and your eyes trailed down to the shopping bored you looked at the knife blankly and then reached for it.

You picked up the knife messing with it mindlessly. You stared at it with vague interest and a sudden memory flashed in your mind making you clench onto the knife suddenly.

"Y/N!!" Your head shot up the voices of papyrus and your mother mixing together.

At first you saw papyrus walking toward you then you saw the angry face of your mother coming towards you threateningly.

You immediately got scared and pointed the knife at papyrus swinging widely. Papyrus stepped back trying to calm you down.

"Y/N PUT DOWN THE KNIFE OKAY...EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT" papyrus tried to get through to you but you didn't hear him the only thing you heard and saw was the angry face and yells of your mother.

You whimpered looking to cry. Papyrus came a bit closer to you.

"IT'S OKAY Y/N...I...I PROMISE NO ONE IS GOING TO HURT YOU" papyrus came closer and embraced you in a hug.

You stayed still for a moment and stopped swinging the knife. Papyrus while still hugging you reached for the knife and that's where he made the mistake. Your eyes caught the movement and you swung the knife about to harm papyrus but your movements stopped inches from stabbing papyrus in the back.

Papyrus moved away realising you suddenly stopped and saw that you couldn't move. Papyrus looked over and saw his brother with a shocked look on his face.

"Sans" papyrus said

"Are you okay bro?" Sans questioned as he walked up to you and took the knife out of your hands.

"I'm fine but..." papyrus paused as sans released you from the magic.

You looked like you were back to your senses and saw sans giving you a stern look.

"What were you thinking kid!?" Sans suddenly yelled and you flinched.

You weren't sure what sans was talking about but you knew whatever you did was bad because sans was mad at you.

You stayed silent looking at sans like he was crazy. Before sans could say anything you broke out into a fits of coughs, some that didn't sound to good. Papyrus immediately picked you up as you continued coughing.

"Sans im sure this can wait" papyrus said looking at his brother.

Your coughs stopped and you had fallen asleep on papyrus.

Sans sighed and left it alone for now as papyrus placed you on the couch and covered you with the blankets.

.....

You had slept for the whole day. You jumped out of your sleep awoken by another nightmare. Your eyes darted as if to make sure you were safe, you hadn't noticed that sans was behind the couch watching.

"Hey kid , it's alright" You heard sam's voice and turned around calming down.

"Look kid we're gonna have to talk about what happened before" sans said.

You still didn't understand what he was talking about and you really couldn't care, for at the moment, you felt really hot and everything seems fuzzy.

You rolled off the couch only to fall on the floor but you quickly stood up. You felt weak as your legs wobbled and you fell again this time you didn't get up. This startled sans and he went around the couch checking on you.

"Kid you-" sans touched you and you felt really hot.

"Damn" sans said as he picked you up.

You began coughing a lot and your breathing was labored your temperature was too high for a little girl like yourself.

Sans quickly carried you to the bathroom running water and began to undress you.

"What the..." sans lights went out his eyes as he saw the scars carved into your back.

His eyes narrowed and he looked away placing you into the tub. He waited awhile checking your temperature to see if it went down.

It finally lowered and sans took you out wrapping you in a towel. Your breathing was still a bit labored but it was better than before.

Sans held you, taking you to his room and placing you on the bed wrapping you in the blankets. You continued to cough and sans teleported downstairs into the kitchen searching through the cabinets until he found what he was looking for and grabbed a spoon.

Sans poured a green liquid onto the spoon as he teleported back into the room.

"Come on kid, get up" sans said gently nudging you awake.

You wearily opened your eyes and looked at him.

"Come on kid you have to drink this" sans said gesturing to the spoon.

You looked at the spoon with disgust and slowly turned your head away.

"Come on y/n you need to take this if you want to get better, it doesn't taste bad okay" Sans said sitting you up

You looked at him then looked at the spoon hesitantly. You opened your mouth and sans smiled feeding you the substance.

You drank it and it was horrible, it was the most foul thing you had ever tasted. Sans saw the look and gave you an apologetic smile.

"Sorry kid but i needed you to take it somehow." Sans felt your head with his head and you were still warm.

He went downstairs for an ice pack and came back to see you sleeping soundly.

He placed the ice pack on your head and stayed there watching over you, eventually falling asleep.