TAKEN

You appeared back in the house you woke up to struggling against sans.

"Okay kid I'm putting you down" sans staying true to his words put you down and you moved far away from him glaring him down.

"Heh, you know for such a small thing you actually put up quite a fight" he laughed and sat on the couch. You looked at him warily then looked back at the door and made a mad dash for it but you suddenly felt weightless.

"Ehhhh!" you whined

You were seated next to sans and you whined. Sans glanced at you and closed his eyes in thought. You were so small and looked so broken, like a wild injured animal. He didn't know why but he felt very protective of you. He wanted to help you and you did look like you needed it even if you didn't really want it.

"Where you think your going kid, you got someplace to be?" he joked. You didn't look at him, you only hung your head with a small frown.

"You got somewhere to sleep?...a small thing like you wouldn't be able to last out there on your own especially when your afraid of everything and other monsters want to capture you" he warned. You froze at what he said and trembled.

"But hey, if you wanna go ahead I won't stop ya" sans said releasing you of his magic. You looked at the door carefully and climbed off the couch. You stood there gripping the edge of your coat suddenly unsure of leaving.

"Or" you felt sans hand on your head making you jump in surprise. "You can stay here, don't worry kid well take care of ya" he ruffled your hair.

You almost smiled at him but caught yourself, you didn't trust them you didn't trust anyone. It was you against the world and they wanted to hurt you, you just knew it. But you also knew the skeleton was right you had no where to go and you were scared of whatever was outside...so you decided to say, at least they hadn't tried anything yet.

You moved sans hands off your head and walked away sitting by the pet rock away from sans. You heard clattering coming from the kitchen and the smell of food. Your stomach growled, you had forgotten all about food since you had arrived and the taller skeleton seemed to beam hearing the sound.

You made a face as he came towards you and you backed away under the small table. He held a plate of food in his hands and placed it down then walked away by sans handing him his plate. You watched as they ate and talked happily together and you looked at your own food. You were going to eat it then you stopped yourself in fear. You pushed the plate away and buried your head into your arms until you ended up falling asleep the days events finally taking over.

......

"SANS THE HUMAN DIDNT TOUCH THE SPAGHETTI, DO THEY NOT LIKE IT?" papyrus questioned with a disappointed look

"Nah bro its great, they probably were too tired to eat" sans commented seeing you sleeping under the table.

While papyrus took all the plates to the kitchen sans picked you up from where you were sleeping and placed you on the couch wrapping a blanket over you. He looked at you one last time and sighed heading upstairs.

......later that night

You tossed and turned in your sleep, you were having a nightmare thinking you were back up on the surface with your abusive mother.

"Ehhhh!" You whined and turned

"Ehhhh!!" you whined again tears were coming down your face.

There was a creak heard from upstairs as someone walked down the steps. They stopped and watched as you tossed and turned crying in your sleep. You then began to fight in your sleep swinging your arms and legs. You stopped immediately feeling warmth envelope you. Everything just seemed to disappear and your nightmare vanished into a happy memory. You began to breathe softly snuggling into the warmth and the tears stopped as a small smile graced your lips.