Closure

Papyrus looked everywhere but he could not find you. He searched every nook amd cranny he could think of, calling out your name in hopes you would answer but now response came. Just as his worried were beginning to increase he received a call.

----

Sans moved in the direction you ran off in. He spotted what seemed to be footprints that strayed off towards the trees and he followed them. The tracks however dissapeared,  covered by the snow.

"Y/n!" Sans called out in hopes you'd answer. He walked around like that for awhile looking earnestly,  but there was no trace of you.

"Hello there" a femine voice caught sans attention. He turned his head to find a slightly older female monster. She was dressed warmly and seemed to have something to say.

"Pardon me if I bothering you, but your one of the skeleton brothers from in town yes?" She asked

"Yeah? Can I help you?" Sans asked , wondering what this lady might want.

"Actually, I think I might be of some help to you. I seemed to have found your human child " she said

Sans face lit up with relief. "You did? Is she okay?"

"Oh don't worry, she's alright, cried herself to sleep though" she smiled "it's quite lucky I found her though, poor thing was crying her eyes out in this cold"

Sans sighed "thank you so much"

"Oh no, no meet to thank me, I'll take you to her, my house is just up ahead"

Sans followed her along the way. He took out his phone to let Papyrus know of the news and meet up. Once he told him, it certainly didn't take long for Papyrus to find his way. Thankful to hear y/n was safe Papyrus shed tears thanking Tilet, however, this much thanks was a bit much for her.

Tilet opened the door and welcomed the two in. The warmth of the house helped their previous tension completely dissipate. However,  when they saw you sitting on the floor near the fireplace  distracted by your coloring they froze.

You had dozed off after the crying you did. You had finally told Tilet who you lived with after calming down,  and after that she seemed to have stepped out. When you woke up,  you saw some sheets of paper crayon placed next to you and so you chose to distract yourself until she came back.

However, when your heard the door and felt the chill of the breeze outside you had not expected Sans and Papyrus to be there. You dropped your crayon. The three of you staring at each other, unsure of what move to make. You stood up, a part of you thinking running would be a good choice after everything you had done, but thought was all but interuoted at their cries.

"Y/n!" They shouted unanimously

You jumped in response and the two ran uo to you enveloping you in a hug. Your eyes rounded in surprise. You were expecting them to yell at you to be angry, but instead they warmly hugged you. You glanced at Tilet whom smiled in response. Just as you were about to hug back they pulled away with stern upset faces.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE?!" Papyrus was the first to speak

"How could you just run off like that!" Sans was next one

"I THOUGHT SONETHING TERRIBLE COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU!"

"Don't ever do that again! If anything happened to you -"

"WE WOULDNT-"

"forgive ourselves"

They both spoke, scolding you all at once. Your eyes watered against and your lips trembled. You looked down at the floor unable to speak.

Sans and Papyrus stood up. Sans looked over at Tilet. "Sorry about the fuss, thank you for taking care of our kid"

"Oh I don't mind,  it's lovely to see such a caring family. Besides, your daughter was great company" she chuckled

"Then we'll be getting out of your hair now " sans looked over at Papyrus and you. Papyrus was holding your hands while you only stared at the floor. "Let's go home, I'm bone tired" sans sighed

Sans was the first out the door and Papyrus followed.  You shared one glance with Tilet, a look that obly the two of you understood. You gave Tilet one last wave before you left and was on your way back home with Sans an Papyrus. The wall back was evil silent.

You thought once you got home you wouldn't have to gace anymore problems,  but you were wrong, soo very wrong. Just when you thought they had finished scolding you,  they continued back at home, completely letting loose on everything. It seemed they were only holding back because they were at another's house.

"Are you out of your mind y/n?!" Sans yelled

Papyrus didn't say anything this time around, he only stood arms folded with a frown on his face.

"I hope you know you're grounded for the next couple of months. No more treats either" he said sternly

"I am very disappointed in you, and don't think we're not gonna talk about what you said before" he said and you flinched in response. "DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?" Papyrus spoke this time

You lifted your head to see their upset haze on you. Your lips trembled , but you managed to speak.

"I-im sorry" you sniffled trying not to cry. "I'm sorry for running away- I'm sorry for saying bad words" you rubbed your eyes and finally begun to cry.

"I'm sorry for saying I hate you" you bawled.

"I just didn't want to lose my friends -please don't be mad at me anymore" You whispered

Papyrus tried to hold it but his facade broke, he couldn't stay mad at you for long. He quickly scooped you up in his arms patting your back.

"I CANT STAY MAD AT YOU. I WAS JUST WORRIED ABOUT YOU Y/N. YOU SCARED US WHEN YOU RAN OFF LIKE THAT" he soothed your crying

You looked at sans, he seemed less upset but still had a scowl on his face. Papyurs put you down at your gesture and you stood infront of sans nervously.

You opened your arms wide for a hug and sans only looked at you. Not breaking his posture.

"Did you think a hug and a few tears was gonna make everything alright?" His gaze in you was stern.

Your arms slowly fell to your side in response and you bowed your head in defeat. You were suddenly enveloped in sans jacket, his arms hugging you.

"Well I can't turn down a hug, but thay dosent mean your off the hook, I'm still upset with you" he said

You returned the hug. That night everyone in the house was out cold from the long night they had. From now on , there was only tomorrow and the next to look forward to.

Change was inevitable,  we could only grow along with it