Assingment

After the sleep over you had the other day, you were assigned with a little task to do. Everyone in the daycare had to bring a picture of the family and present it as a family tree. It was supposed to be a fun project, but you realised you didn't really have any pictures of you and the two skeletons.

You felt a bit akward about this, this was something you didn't find fun at all.

When you arrived home papyrus and sans noticed you were in a sour mood.

"....something wrong kid?" You shook your head no.

"OH SANS LOOK WHAT I FOUND WHEN I WAS CLEANING THINGS UP" papyrus showed the picture to sans.

It was  picture of them with a tall science looking skeleton. You pointed to the stranger, you felt there was something familiar about him.

"Oh that, he's a distant memory, he's our father I guess you could say" sans says seeming as if he didn't really want to talk about it.

That left a lingering a thought in your head, a thought about your father. A thought about your original family.

How could you forget?
...
You went sleep that night and you dreamt a bittersweet dream of when you were happier on the surface, of when your father was alive.

You were at the park with your mother and father and they ran around chasing you. You were so determined then, determined to seek any goal,  you felt as if this dream was a reality.

'You were determined'

****

'Yes, that's it, she's finally ready.

***

"Y/n" your father called out to you

You smiled brightly and followed after him as he walked.

"Daddy!" You called out

But for some reason as close as you seemed to get to him, he seems to get further  away until he came to a stop.

"Where her y/n" he said

Suddenly your eyes opened and you were in an a place you didn't know of. You were confused as to how you got there.

It was a bit dark which scares you as you hugged your bear close to you.

But through this darkness you could see a machine and some papers. You looked at the papers, there were drawings of a heart  and something about soul, you then thought about what you learned at the day care.

You turned your head back to the machine. It felt like something was drawing you to it. You went up to it and touched it mistake pressing a button.

You entered inside of it looking around and suddenly my whirring started , startling you.

"Ehh!?!"

'Very good child' you heard a voice  and you grieved in fear as you saw that same shadowy figure from before except it was more clearer.

You screamed out and pushed open the door of the machine making it go crazy.

'NO!!' THE figure yelled.

You fell to the floor as wind picked up in the room. It felt as if the machine was sick g you in and you tried desprelateley to get away.

You started to tear up as the machine went crazy and a bright light started to appear.

....

Sans was sleeping until he suddenly woke up noticing you weren't on the bed.

"?, huh...y/n?" Sans questions

He lazily gets out of bed and exits his room. He checked papyrus room but you weren't there.

Sans went down the stairs and turned on the lights looking for you but didn't see you anywhere.

"Y/n?" He called out for you but there was no answer.

Soundly he heard the sound of howling wind and looked to see the front door wide open.

Sans went out the door wide eyed.

"Kid!?" He called out.

He looked at the snow and followed your foot prints to the back of the house.

Sans heared noise and then an explosion.
....

You saw the light getting brighter and you cried out as engulfed you in a boom.

There was no trace of you and the machine was destroyed....you were gone...but somehow...
....
Sans immidiately entered but it was to late.

.....you were gone and the machine was destroyed.

"Oh no, y/n...." sans says mortified

.....

You wake up awhile later, in the house on the floor.

You sir up confused as your rubbed your sleepy eyes. You wondered how you ended up in the living room, you thought you were in bed.

You looked around the house and noticed things were also different...the colors were red, and made the house look darker than it was.

It made you wonder if papyrus was doing house stuff while you were asleep. Or maybe you were still having your weird dream.

Suddenly the door opened and you got off the couch and went up to it waiting patiently.

Sans came through but he was dressed differently...and looked more menacing?

....

Short chapter I know