Hide

You were sleeping but was awoken by another nightmare. It was the night mares that was changing they way you acted, although you pretended nothing was wrong they actually affected you. You were tense and on edge , you got off of the couch and looked for someplace to hide but when you think about it, there wasn't anyplace to hide in the house besides the cabinets and bathroom. You knew that you would be found out if you hid in the bathroom and the cabinets was a difinite no.

You came up with something and headed upstairs. You quietly opened papyrus door and snuck in still hearing him sleep and then closed it and crawled under his bed.

Sans found you underneath there once before but you knew it would be awhile until he found you this time. You had planned to stay up but that didn't work out you fell asleep again.

.....

"Wake up!!"
.....

You jumped awake in fright and hit your head. You whimpered from the pain but muffled it remembering where you were.

You crawled from underneath the bed and stood up. Papyrus was no longer in the room. You opened his door and peaked out into the hallway, there was nothing. You walked out the room and closed the door, quietly walking down the stairs but your legs wobbled a bit.

You finally reached the last step and you were confronted by sans. Who was not happy with you.

"Heh, you think your a real clever don't cha kid " sans said hands in his pocket.

You felt more annoyed than usual today and decided to ignore whatever sans had to say, needless to say that only pissed him off more.

"Your not even listening and- have you even been sleeping kiddo? " sans questioned you concern making its way to his face

From sans perspective you looked like you would drop down any minute.

You were tired of hearing him and just wanted to go to the bathroom.

........

You were starting to get tired of the nightmares you hated them, each one you had started to fill you with  discourse.

You were having another nightmare again -it was with your mom...it was something that was forever imprinted on you.

.....

You were wearing your old raincoat . You were on the floor after tripping and breaking one of mothers wine bottles she sent you to get her from the fridge.

You cowered in fear as you heard her heels clicking and clacking. She was already heavily drunk so you didn't know what she would do.

"You stupid shit, you had one thing to do and you couldn't even do that!!"

"Do you know how expensive that was!?"

You stayed silent starting to tear up.

"Answer me dammit! !" Your mother slapped you across the face.

"No..." you whimpered and began to cry.

"You don't apreciate anything, you just go around breaking what I pay for with my hard earned money to support your ass!!"

"I bet you don't appreciate that I gave birth to worthless trash like you!!" She yelled at you bending down to your level and picking up one of the shards. You looked at her frightened and started to back away in fear.

"Maybe if I carved it into your skin then you will get it through your thick skull!"

You mother brought the shard close to you and-