Truth

There was a feint glimmer in the corner of your eye that caught your attention. You paused and turned around but there was nothing there. Strange

Besides that unpleasant event and the heat in hotland it was a pretty interesting place. You spent a little too much time on the vents hopping through the air. You walked around and found Alphys lab.

You walked in expecting to find her inside. You wanted to say hello since you were in the area. You knew she wouldn't tattle on you, but alphys wasn't around. You saw another door and was gonna check in there...but then you remembered Alphys warning you from going in there. You shook your head and decided against it.

"Maybe another time" You grinned to yourself mischeviously. There was no secret that could be kept that you wouldn't find out about sooner or later.

You ventured through the rest of hotlands expecting some puzzles but it seemed like they were all solved...or deactivated, just like back at waterfalls. As you continued you were beginning to feel as though you were all alone here.

"Just where is every monster?"

"I haven't seen a single soul since waterfall." It was starting to feel spooky.

You continued walking and found a building.

"MTT..." You walked into the elevator and pushed buttons. Each stop didn't lead anywhere you felt like exploring so you stayed on the elevator until you reached the very top and got out.

"...am I at the castle?"

*Arriving at a castle for the first time. You are filled with determination*

You walked into the castle and looked around in awe.

"I wonder if I'll see the king if I keep going?" That thought then made you stop and realize what you were doing.

"On second thought maybe I should turn back" you reasoned with yourself but an adjacent room seemed to have caught you attention ".....right after looking here!" You enter another room.

It was a giant hall with huge pillars. You could hear talking and paused.

"So there are others here!" Finally hearing someone made you feel relief.

You listened closely getting closer as you walked until you saw two figures up ahead.

"....wait, that sounds like....!!!" Yoy felt something wrap around your ankle and tug you to the ground. You slammed to to the floor so hard you lost your breath for a moment. You were then dragged into shadows behind the pillars.

You opened your mouth to yell but something wrapped around mouth silencing you. Your grunted when that annoying flower appeared in front of you.

"Hush. And watch" he said with a grin.

You furrowed your brows wondering what this crazy flower was talking about and then you looked. The two figures that you saw before,  one was sans and the other, the human.

You felt anxiety well up in your chest at the sight of them. You didn't know why.

"Pay attention, kid " flower said "take a good look at the kind of monster that smiling trash bag is"