Underfell

You looked up at sans questionably. Surely this couldn't have been him, but yet it looked like him. Did he decided to change over night? You wondered.

"What the hell yer, looking at brat" he said roughly and walked past you.

You didn't expect such an attitude from sans. Usually he would pat you on the head.

"....Where's Papyrus?" He asked

You shrugged your shoulders.

"....wait a sec, where did you get that you little brat" he says roughly and stalks up to you and you take a step back getting a bit frightened.

"Did you steal it...and where the hell is your collar, I thought I warned you about taking it off again"

Sans was scaring you, and you whimpered.

Sans reached out and took the bear out your hands , you reached out for it.

"I warned you about going outside, you shouldn't even have wimpy things like this" sans says about to tear it but you reach out for it whining.

"Ehh!!! Ehh!!"

Sans holds the stuff animal away from you and pushes you back making you fall to the floor. You felt hurt and your eyes narrowed in anger.

You stood up and grabbed onto sans jacket trying to get it back.

"What the hell are your doing let go" he threatned.

You then Readied your foot and kicked him in the shin.

"Shit" sans curses and holds where you kicked him giving you the chance to get your bear back.

You run away behind the couch and the door open revealing papyrus. You ran up to him only to stop. He looked scary...very scary.

"Sans why does the human have that, and is collar less!" He barks

"I was just dealing with That boss" he says

"Your pathetic, you can't even handle a human child" Papyrus says and marches up to you

"Give me the bear" he says and you look at him intimidated but you clutch the bear tightly and shake your head.

"Whats this!?, I thought you trained it!" Papyrus says looking at sans

"You know I trained it boss, damn!" Sans yells still angry and glaring daggers at you.

Papyrus reaches to take the bear but you quickly move away and run into the kitchen.

"Tch, sans you deal with it, I have to go back out" Papyrus says as he leaves.

"Kid..." you hear sans growl and curl in your hiding spot.

"You better come out here now, and you won't get hurt to bad" sans says

You let out a whimper.

"There you are" he opens the cupboard you were hiding in and you show a look of fright.

You hit him with a plate and sans curses.

You jump out to run.

"Get back here you fucking brat!!" Sans yells and your frightened, your reminded about all those days with your mother, that horrible time she abused you.

Sans grabs your hand and you tried pulling away. He then hits you making you fall to the floor.

You don't cry because you are stunned. You back away in fright as Sans nears you

....

It was morning and Papyrus sees sans on the couch his head 8n his hands.

"Is....there something wrong brother?....where's y/n" papyrus asks and sans tenses

"She's gone Paps....."

"What?"

"She's gone...I can't get her back...O should of kept a closer eye on her..." Sans say broken.

"What do you mean she's gone sans? Is she lost again do-"

"She is gone Paps, she's no longer here!" Sans raises his voice

Papyrus has tears in his eyes

"....No...."

.....

You trembled in your spot crying softly and sniffling. You had gotten beaten so badly by sans it out ranks your mother.

There was a collar around your neck now and he ripped up the bear.

You wanted to go home, you knew didn't belong in this weird place, you hated it, it made you want to go back to your mother.

You fell asleep sore and woke up at the smell of something good. Your eyes shone brightly thinking it was the regular papyrus and you were having a bad dream...but the light in your eyes died as you saw the same old decorum.

You also realised sans was on the couch watching t.v bordely. You sorely moved away.

"Heh" sans says as he notices thus bearing his sharp fangs.

Sans went into the kitchen, apparently breakfast was done but you did not go in there, you didn't want to eat.

"Human!" Papyrus called after you

You tensed and stayed in your spot.

"Did you not hear me calling you, breakfast is ready÷!" Papyrus growls.

You cover yourself in fear afraid of another beating. But instead your dragged off into the kitchen.

The food looks amazing but again your not hungry. You were home sick.

You sat there as they ate not touching your food as you stared at it.

"Eat human" Papyrus says but you only stare glumly at the food.

You begun to cry at the table.

"Sans what did you do!" Papyrus growls

"What me!? I didn't do anything different "

"Then why I'd the human crying!?" Papyrus yells

"Hell if I know , they always cry" Sans says

"Yes, but not like this" Papyrus says

'I wanna go home ' you sign quickly

"?"

'I want sans and papyrus'

"What we are-"

'Your not them!!' You sign faster and faster making it hard for them to read.

"Kid slow down" sans stands up and nears you and you freak out in the process.

"Ah!!!" You scream at him

You run out the kitchen and went to the front door, opened it running out into the brisk coldness. You went ro the back of the house to see the same machine.

You pressed the button again and the machine started up as you went up to it.

"Hey!!" You heard sans voice but you scurry to the machine in time for it envelop you in light.

'You' were gone...but at the same time there yet passed out.

"The hell!?" Sans says and picks up your passed out form

"Ay kid?" Sans shakes you and you open your eyes.

"Hm?" You question

You were yourself, as to what this sans would say.

Your eyes narrow yet look doeful.

"So it is you, then..."

....

You woke up in snow.

"Y/n!"