"Luffy's gonna die!!"

"He's not!!" Yelled Zoro annoyed as he tensed a bit and lifted his head more up to see the fight.

"You're being too reckless!" Sabo hissed to Ace, "Why are you always doing this?!"

"I never back down!" Ace said seriously staring ahead at his opponent.

"Kami" said Nami rubbing her neck.

"Don't be ridiculous!" Porchemy yelled, raising his sword up and striking it down.

Ace jumped up to try and knock it out of his hands, but instead Porchemy slashed through the pipe right in half and left a deep cut on Ace's forehead.

"Again not thinking before fighting.." Sabo said as he placed his chin in his hand and leans forward.

Ace merely scoffs and says, "I don't think we had the time to think, Sabo"

Marco cuts in, "yes, but giving signals on where to attack first, is an option too Ace"

Marco's arms crossed but twitching as he stares at Luffy who was now looking forward at the battle, while he was bleeding.

'If only I could run up and help the poor brat' Marco thinks to himself.

Ace then goes right back to sulking at Marco's comment while Sabo looks smug about the fact that he was right.

Chopper freaks out about Ace getting cut, "Ah!! He has to get that checked!!"

Zoro losing his patience and yelled, "does it look like they have a doctor near by!?"

Nami smacks his arm at his yell as Chopper cowers behind her.

Coby, trembling a bit in worry as he stares at the sword in Porchemy's hand.

Dragon looks ready to just run in and pick his son up to help.

Shanks had been glancing between the fight and Luffy, not knowing which he should be keeping his eyes on.

Garp is slightly muttering directions at the scene towards Ace and Sabo hoping they heard it.

"If I lose to a pair of kids, I'll quit being a pirate!" Porchemy declared, raising his sword again.

"Then we'll make you quit!" Ace and Sabo yelled as they rushed forward together raising their pipes ready to attack together.

"I'm gonna slaughter you!" Porchemy screamed out with a  crazy look in his eyes; and that's when the fight really broke out.

"If only this wasn't a memory," Sanji yelled. "I want nothing more than to kick the bastards ass"

"You're not the only one" said Haruta who gazed at the man with cold eyes, Thatch agreed as he clenched his fist over his heart.

Shanks had silently agreed hoping to beat the pirates ass. This only reminded him of the bandit that took Luffy to the sea.

"I too want to fight him" Brook said as he steps a bit forward.

Ace and Sabo could only gaze at their little brothers face that looked scared and worried over them.