Chapter 17

Dedicated to Ann_Ricio

Song Title: Mine by Beyonce ft.Drake

Aryann's POV

It's finally time for the Moon festival. I didn't know what to expect but my servants said it was the most extravagant event of the year. Everybody in the palace was bustling with life and excitement. Performers and all the royals from seven kingdoms would be present for the event.

"Ugh, I get to see queens with a pole stucked up their Royal asses." I sighed exasperated. My servants snickered.
"At least you get to see Alpha King Caden your highness." Kristen offered while fixing my hair in an elaborate up do.

"Yeah, of all the royals. I think he's the only one I can bear to talk to. I was not surprised he was best friends with Creed. He was not fond of sugar coating things and didn't tolerate bullshits from anyone, much like your king. " I smiled. I remembered the time Caden knocked the lights out of a royal guard disrespecting a palace servant.

"Even the lowest of our ranks deserved more than what you can give. Take him away before I shred him to pieces. I don't care what kingdom he is from. Assholes shall not  be tolerated in mine." Ara tried so hard to imitate his deep menacing voice.

We were laughing when that same voice spoke from the door.

"Now, now. Ladies what do we have here. Looks like you're having fun in expense of my royal awesomeness?"
Caden sauntered lazily behind me.

"Cady!" I jumped from my seat and tried to hug him.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that. And don't hug me little one. I value my life." He jumped back in an awkward pose trying to avoid my attempt.

"No, come here. I miss my big brother!  Cady." We looked like we were playing tag. Silly in our royal outfits of heavy armours and flowy dresses.

"You wound me brother. Here I was looking forward to see you, only to find out you prefer to see my mate first before your Alpha most high." Creed spoke at door in his jaw dropping gorgeousness.

I faltered a stepped when I heard his voice and he was quick to catch me from me waist and sparks flooded my senses. Our eyes met. And -

" Alright you two. Knock it off. We have a ceremony to attend. And for the record I was sick of seeing your face for a century. Aryann is a lot more entertaining to talk to. I'll go ahead and check on my convoy." He winked at me. And my giggling servants took that time to leave with him, leaving Creed and I alone in my room.

"Uhh aherm. You can let go now your majesty." I looked down trying to calm my nerves.

" You look ravishing my Queen, I would love to tear those fabrics of you." He purred to my ear and kissed exposed mark above my collar bone. It looked like a red crescent moon.

I moaned closing my eyes. My knees felt like buckling. I could Creed's hands roaming around my body. Waist, down the hips, then up my chest. I hooked my hands on his neck when he started to kiss me. I needed all the support I can get from all the desire I couldn't seem to contain.

" Remind me to reward your royal seamstress for this design my love." He spoke between kisses while backing me up the nearest wall.

He was happy for the long slot of the sequined gown, it revealed my painted legs and torso.
I just noticed he was also half naked,  painted and barefooted like me.

"I need my fix before I go for the hunt, I will need so much energy." His eyes spoke hunger and desire when he hooked my leg on his shoulder.

"Take it, I need your mouth down there." I whispered breathless and eager.One long swipe of his tongue and I knew there's no going back. I gripped on his hair while I basked in the magic his mouth and fingers were making in my core.

"Ahh Creed fuck, keep going. It feels so good." His pace quickened. " Tell me you're mine or I'll stop this. He looked up meeting my gaze.

" No please, I'm yours!" I pleaded.

"Let me hear your scream my name." He knew I was on the edge. I was meeting every trust of his fingers and wetness dripped down my leg.

"My Alpha King Creed, I'm all yours!"
I cried out.

"That's it my Queen."

One deep trust. He bit my thigh while I rode my mind blowing orgasm to oblivion. He licked me dry and kissed me senseless for the last time. Making me taste myself on his tongue.

"Let's continue this tonight love, for now we have duties to attend to." He kissed my forehead. I sighed on his arms basking in his warmth. We surely have a long day ahead of us.

~~~•~~~
VOTE
COMMENTS
SHARE

A/N
Hey lovelies, here's another update.

What do you think?
Come on, say something. Don't be shy. Haha.

Anyway I hope you guys enjoy. And tell your friends about it.
Be safe always.

Love,

Jinny