Chapter 13

Aryann POV

Three months had passed from our marking ceremony.
I'm in my hidden sanctuary.

Lying on a branch of a tree near the edge of a cliff overlooking the scenery of endless pinkish sea kissing the silver sand in front of the shimmering forest of blues and greens, in short my little heaven.

I always loved the sea. I sometimes dreamed of my training with Papay in depths of Pacific ocean. My struggles to fight for breath.

H pushed my limit until I passed out of exhaustion. He never gave me enough explanations why I had to train there same as through in other parts of the world like Siberia, Africa and Japan.

For two years he stopped being the Sweet and caring father I knew. He was more like a ruthless soldier training a new cadet.

I was miserable but he knew I won't die. Little by little everything was making sense but some pieces of the puzzle are yet to be discovered.

How I wished he's still here assisting my transition. Maybe it will be easier. I still barely could fly. The stress of the royalty lessons, magical trainings was overwhelming.

It didn't help that my mother (the woman in my dreams) tried to talk to me for once but I couldn't understand her.

I jumped-glided in the forest after morning training when I stumbled in this spot. I was so frustrated that day. Creed urged me to let Jiane come out but for some reasons she told me she could not.

We tried several times until I broke my left wing while I forced the transformation.

"What are you doing? You're losing the balance and focus. Stop it you're hurting us. Don't force it Aryann!" Jiane panicked in my head.

"Aryann, love, don't let the power flow all at once, it will break you. Just take it easy and calm down." Creed tried to soothe me but I didn't obliged or I couldn't.

It was too much. I went from writhing on the training ground to bursting purplish fireballs to nearby trees. It started the commotion.

All the training warriors ran to put out the forest fire. Creed stopped most of it from his ice blast. I ran away ashamed. I woke up in this tree the next day.

Present day

"Love, where are you? We have visitors. I need to get to you fast. " Creed suddenly spoke through our mindlink.

The slight panick on his voice knotted my brows. But my attention diverted down below.
My wings dangled in the air then I felt little fingers touching them followed by a sweet voice.

"Oona ayere! Ayere!"

He said.
"I'm not a bird little one." I said in Mirayan. I still struggled in Ujilanian that's why I chose to use the universal language. And yes it's Mirayan.

"Ahh-ouch". He fell when he spotted me, the owner of the wings he was caressing while ago.

"What are you?" Scrunched and confused face, while he was dusting his arms and pants.

"I'm a girl obviously." I cooed smiling.I jumped soundlessly in front of him.

"You're not a wolf. You smell different from us. I'm Aidan. What's you're name?

The adorable four-year-old pup ogled me with wonder. He has big greenish eyes, chubby red cheeks and Sandy brown hair.

"I'm not from around here-
A screech. An explosion. Then Creed's booming cry cut off my words.

"Aryaaaann! Dragons!"

It happened so fast or so slow. All I knew was Aidan was falling to the cliff and I jumped to catch him.

I managed to snatch him close to me before we collided to the waters. But some shards of rocks manage to cut my back before Creed blew them away.

He also jumped to us to help me carry the unconscious kid to the shore. The warriors were fighting the dragons some in huge wolf forms and some raining ice arrows.

"Are you alright? You didn't answer me so it took me longer to find you."
He sounded hurt and worried.

I'm so screwed.His intense eyes promising a punishment. The last straw.

"We are so dead Aryann." Jiane mumbled in my head.
"Shut up. You're not helping." I hissed at her.

"I- , he- , I'm sorry. My back hurts." I'm a squirming mess. Is it normal to be so turned on just by his stare. He came out of the water like a Greek god ready to bestow my deepest desires. Haaayyy. Those abs were to die for.

"I'm sorry we can't transform in time. We are still healing from the power loss Aryann. But to answer your question. Yes, you naughty! He's ours baby. Kiss him! Aww right. Not the right time. Fine. Psssh." Jiane giggled in my head.
"B*tch, please." I rolled my eyes.

I looked up to see Creed's nose flaring.
"I can hear you, you know. You didn't guard your thoughts?." Eyebrow raised.His eyes changing colors. I bit my lips as I trembled.

"Take him to the healers, my men are on their way to get you. And about the kiss we'll talk about that later. We have a LOT to talk about. But first let me kick some dragons' ass. Now go before I eat you little mate." His canines glinted in the light with that sinister smile.

I blushed beet red. I hope the sand swallowed me whole right that moment. I was embarassed and super turned on it hurts.

Charleston all but growled in my mind and my ovaries wanted to burst from his sexy alpha voice. I half walked half ran, trembling with fear and excitement of what was to come.

"It's been a while my princess. We have some catching up to do."

~~~•~~~
Vote
Comment
Share