Chapter 5

Aryann's POV

Hushed bickering of two men in my bedroom stopped when they heard my groan. I opened my eyes and realized I was in my bed all bloody and feathery.

Hah! Would you look at that. My wings finally came out. It was past midnight so that means I just turned 18. Papay rushed at my side followed by hesitant steps of the man I just met this morning.

"Princess, how are you feeling? Why didn't you transformed completely?" Papay wondered like transforming into a deadly beast was a walk in the park.

"I can't". I rasped. " I need you to tell me everything first. Who I really am. And I'm so sure you are not my father too." I added, not meeting his gaze.

The pain in my body was nothing compared to the heavy feeling in my chest. He sighed. "No, I'm not but I loved and raised you like my own." He mustered strength before handing me a purple crystal pendant.

"This, this will tell you all you need to know about yourself and your parents. Wear it when I get out of the room. Speak this words."

" Wi hare kuppa ni gol. Gol an kuppa wi hare.
Amethyst!"

(I seek the truth, truth is what I seek) mirayan language

I did as Papay instructed then I was swallowed in a world I don't know.
I was like inside a movie.

Queen Amethyst's memory
I looked at my mate Nathaniel, how I love this man. He's perfect in every single way. He's the heir of Neiru ( fire realm) and a dragon shifter.

We would always fly at night across the skies of Miraya, I would ride his back. We met in my realm since  heirs and future keepers must train together in Miraya.

We never completed the mating bond yet since we need follow the tradition that for future 'portal keepers' we could only spend the night after the wedding during the alignment.

Alignment- parallel positioning of all the portals where we jump to IYAMA (realm of Gods) to bless our crystals and acknowledge our mating bond by our Creators.

We never made it to the alignment cause something terrible happened to my beloved. That one day he asked me that he was going to a quest for a precious gift on our wedding day, that was the day I lost my other half. He came back a week after, a changed man. Gone was the loving and kind man that I loved.

He displayed violence and cruelty to everyone and I'm not an exemption.
The alignment came but instead of jumping to the Iyama. He brought me to his cavern and forcefully took my innocence.

"You will bear my spawn that will take over the realms. It will cover everything in darkness. My darkness. Not even the Gods can stop Us.

" His laugh boomed accompanied by thunder storm and heavy rain. My mate was long gone. All was left was a shell of the man I thought I would spend my eternity with.

It's not even his voice that spoke to me but something else, something evil!
Then I saw it. The corrupted shadow that took over him. It seeped from his being and spread knocking everything in it's wake.

"Kill me! Kill me now please." My mate! That's his voice.He was writhing on the ground fighting what's inside him.

"Do it! Before I could destroy innocent lives!" He cried.

He was the last person that I wanted to hurt and I couldn't do it. I cried for I couldn't do anything to save my Nathaniel.

Tendrils of the shadow encircled my neck choking me and threw me in the wall, it made a hole where I passed through. I used the crystal to call for Jeremy before I passed out.

I woke up for the second time that night from the noise of growls, and breaking things. The chaotic and wheezing sounds were deafening. The door burst open and came the man from yesterday.

"We need to go, enemies are coming."

~~~•~~~
VOTE
COMMENTS
SHARE

A/nAt last I found the perfect girl for Aryann's character

A/n
At last I found the perfect girl for Aryann's character.
It's no other than (drumrolls)..

Sarah Rose McDaniel

She's gorgeous, isn't she? She's a Playboy model.

Anyway just imagine her hair is fiery red.

Thanks for stopping by lovelies.