Chapter 7

Aryann's POV

He grabbed my hand. "Mate!"  Jiane projected R-rated scenes in my head including me and this guy naked in the forest floor getting it on wildly.

"Really? Jiane can't you see we're in a hurry. Focus! I think we're in danger." I scolded her."Fine, but I just showed you how I want you're first mating should be." She practically purred.

Oh joy, I have a perverted beast! I thought sarcastically. "Behind you!." My body moved on it's own accord, delivering a sidekick using the man's shoulder for support.

My foot met a face, a disgusting dark green orc's face. I whirled finishing him off with a slash on its throat by my extended claws. 

"That was hot. So my mate can fight." The man threw a sideways glance at the creature that turned into dust.

He just finished off three of the same being. His claws showing and eyes blazing gold. I could not help but ogled him.

"That eyes and bulging muscles. I wonder how does it feel under my palms." Jiane whispered huskily.
"Shut up, Will you? You're distracting me. I growled at her. She just snickered.

We went down seeing my Papay fighting off several monsters. Imps, half spider bodied creatures, bat-winged-lizards and some orcs too.

He was strong, and he has transformed. With rocky arms and legs,purple leathery torso, bluish long hair,fangs and yellow eyes. An imp jumped and bit him on his nape.

"Ugh, stupid imp!". He grabbed it and stomp on its face. It was comical. I would have laughed if the circumstances were different.

And I'm not fighting off my way to get to him. I didn't notice the man summoned his bow and arrows.

I just looked up at him when an arrow wheezed past my hair hitting a lizard that attempted to latch on my shoulder.

The numbers of monsters kept growing coming out of the black hole in our wall. A Savage growl resonated rocking and breaking things to the already chaotic residence.

Papay turned to me threw me one of his swords with a chunk of purple gem on it. "That was your mother's, go without me I'll hold them off as long as I can!" He shouted.

"No. We have to go together.
You promised me you will always be by my side." Still fighting with the sword he gave me I shouted back.

The man was also occupied raining arrows everywhere. He knew he can't shift in front of his mate for now. That's one of the Ujilanian traditions and as King he must be the first to abide.

As the saying goes, "A good leader must be a good follower first." He came to Aryann's side and said. " We must hurry the Dragon Lord is coming.

We can't fight him now in your condition, you can't transform yet! He exclaimed over the noise of the fight.

Fireballs came and he jumped over me to cover me from the scorching fire. Several montsters died, the Dragon Lord obviously didn't care who he kills just to get her.

New swarm of monsters came and Papay stood up to run towards us. A part of the house collapsed, we rushed to the back door towards the forest but Papay slowed down behind us corrupted arrows protruded in his back as he plummeted down the ground.

He struggled to get up and faced the enemies. Some human form dragon shifters were also after us while some were throwing fireballs in their dragon forms.

"Do it, you're highness! Go on without me!". Papay practically barked to the man. "No, Papay!" I turned back but the man pulled me through my waist and blinding light enveloped us. A falling feeling and deafening sound swallowed my scream for my Papay.

"No! Papay!"

I tried to reach for him but my wings automatically covered us when a large fireball and arrows passed through the portal.

Tears flooded my vision while my voiced rasped repeating 'No,Papay.' over and over again. The man tighten his embrace and whispered.

"I'm sorry my love. We can't do anything for now. I will take care of you from now on." I couldn't help but snuggled closer, seeking comfort to a complete stranger.

The grief eating away my very being. The only person that cared about me was gone. Gone forever.

~~~•~~~
Vote
Comments
Share

A/N

I'm sorry for not updating soon. Im just a bit occupied at work.hehe. anyway I hope you enjoy cause I did while writing. This is a sad part but some romance will come soon.

P.s. message me anytime.

Arigatou Guzaimasu!!