32. Extra Chapter

Author Pov

The sound of cries hears at the corridor of Yoo Min’s house.  “Gureum, Omma promised you that Omma and Appa will buy it later” Yoo Min pleaded at her daughter. Gureum stop crying “promised me that you will buy mine toy first and then, Jeongson oppa” Jung kook nodded and try to lift Gureum but she ran away to hide behind Yoo Min back “you love oppa more than me. Omma loves me” she said holding tightly on Yoo Min’s short.

Jung kook pouted “No....I love my daughter and son” he said while Yoo Min crouched down despite her large tummy “what did make you think like that?” Yoo Min asked. She pouted “Appa always play soccer with Oppa not inviting me to play together” she said with sad pouted.

Jung kook laughed “awwww.... I am sorry my little princess. I’m promised you that I play with you later” Jung kook said and hugs Gureum. She hugs him back and that time, the clock on the handstand ring and it means time to pick up Jeongsan.

Jung kook carry Gureum “let’s pick up Oppa at school” he said in minion voice making Gureum laughed. Yoo Min get up properly and follow the father and daughter back. Jung kook turn to her before kiss her lips making Gureum giggled “Appa! I want to kiss Omma too” Jung kook move a bit and then, Gureum lean in to kiss the other side of Yoo Min lips.

After they went out, Yoo Min closes the door and went inside to cook for lunch. She takes out ingredients and started cut it. After done that process, she started boil the oil before fry the chicken. At that time, her phone rings. She went upstairs to grab the phone and went back to kitchen to take a look on her cooking.

*Called*
?: Hello my sister!
Yoo Min: Hello Tae. Why did you call me huh?
Tae: I want to check on my sister. Why? Am I not allowed?
Yoo Min:*laughed* of course you can call me as you wish. Anyways, is appa in great condition?
Tae: He is. he seems to miss you a lot so I decide to call you
Yoo Min: really?! Say to him that I am going to back when Jung kook have a free time
Tae: Okay! Anyways, take care of yourself and also the baby in your tummy
Yoo Min: Okay. You too since you are not that strong to protect yourself
Tae: Hey! It was in past okay! I already learn Taekwondo and almost went to Judo class, you know
Yoo Min: Whatever. Oppa, I have to check on my lunch. Bye!
Tae: Bye!

*Called*

She hangs up and went back to her cooking. Then, the door gets pushed open. She turns and saw her family already back. Jeongsan run to her and kiss her cheek “Omma! I already home” he said as Yoo Min giggled “yes I know it. Go wash up you stink” she said playfully as Jeongsan grinned before saluting like a soldier “I will Ma’am! Get going now Ma’am!” he said and ran upstairs in squad ran.

Gureum come down from Jung kook arms and also ran after her brother. When they gone, Jung kook come closer to Yoo Min and wrapped his arm around Yoo Min’s waist. “It smell delicious” he said as I smile “really? It not a joke right?” she said as Jung kook shook his head. “That cooking smell delicious and the dessert too” he said with smirk as Yoo Min seems clueless.

“I don’t cook any dessert. Wh-“Jung kook kiss her lips “this dessert” he said while his lips still on Yoo Min’s. Yoo Min pushed him away and glared on him “I am already pregnant” she said before turn off the gas.

“I know and it just will be in a few months. After that, w-“ Yoo Min closes his mouth “I don’t want it anymore” she said making Jung kook laughed “take a rest then or we can do it with condom. You need to fulfill your husband needs” he said with smirk making Yoo Min rolled her eyes and went away from him. “Honey doesn’t mad. I am just joking” Jung kook said before ran after his wife.