19. Alvin, New Student

Yoo Min Pov

“Just eat can you?!” he shouted as I glare on him “I can’t! I don’t want to eat it until you told me if he ever mention about me in front of you!!!” I said as he rolls hand. He throw my backpack “go to school by your own then” he said before eat his breakfast.

I stomped my feet “Jung kook, please....” I begged but he ignores it. “Okay I wont talk about that anymore” I said and harshly went to my seat but accidently slipped and fall on the floor. Jung kook giggled and then laugh out loud “serves you right” he said before continue laughing.

“I curse you to never have kids went you older” he stopped laughing. “What? Take back what you said. You don’t know who might be Mrs. Jeon. It might be you....do you want to never have kids when you older then?” he asked with wink as I act like want to throw up.

“I want to go to school now” I demanded and roll my eyes.

-Time Skip-

“How do you guys felt after being back from the trip?” Mrs.Kim asked as the students started answering with their own answer making the class become noisier.

Mrs. Kim takes a deep breath before burst “Hey! Quiet everyone!!!” she yelled. Everyone stopped talking and turns to her “you guys might be so excited but I want you guys to know that exam was coming near now” everyone whined on it.

“I know you guys not ready yet but I and few teachers already discussing to make a extra class for you guys!” she said excited as the students groaned. Then, Maria put her hand up. “Mrs, will Mr. Jeon be there too?” she asked as the other girl students also adding her sentences.

“Relax! I don’t know about that yet but I will asked him about that” she said with small smile as Ji Young lean towards me “Yoo Min, did you know about what I heard recently?” she asked as I made a confused face “What?” I asked as she whispered “there is new student today” she said as I gasp.

“Who? What class?” I asked as she grinned “next to our class and he is sunbaenim. I heard that he got a job when he just 15 years old. He was so smart and he also mixed between Japan and Canada and the most important things was he was so handsome. He look like Lucien at the anime game that we recently played” my mind suddenly think about Alvin. “What is his name?” I asked as she grinned.

“Alvin. Do you know him?” I nodded on her question. She burst when she saw me nodding “what?!” she said out loud making everyone turn to her. Mrs. Kim stare on her before giving death stare “Kang Yoo Min, Park Ji Young! Stand outside with one hands up in air” she said making we gulped.

“It’s all your fault” I said gritting teeth as she giggled “I’m sorry Yoo Min-ah. It just too shocking for me” she said as I rolled my eyes on her acted. “But is it really the truth? You guys know each other?” I nodded “how?” I take a breath “I saw him yesterday before going back home and unfortunately, he was Jung kook’s old friends” I said as she nodding on my words.

“How lu-“her sentences got cut off by someone manly voice “Yoo Min, what are you doing?” I turn my head and saw Alvin with smile looking on our direction. He walk closer “what happen?” he asked again as I froze on my position.

Ji Young was froze too “did you get punished?” he asked again and this time with worried face. I just nodded “what did you two done? It cruel” he said before tapping my shoulder.

I turn to him and saw he also do the same like me and Ji Young done. He chuckled “I am also gets some punishment on my first day” he said laughing as we also laughed. “Are we bad students now?” he said as Ji Young nodded.

After getting punishment, Mrs. Kim kinda of giving lecture to me and Ji Young before letting us to eat at lunch time. Ji Young giggled “its fun right?” I roll my eyes “yeah it is” I said mockingly as she pouted “hey! You should be grateful that we can talk to Alvin during punishment time” she said as I frowned.

“It’s not like he was punished too. He just wants to accompany us there” I said irritated as she nodded and stay silent. I look on her confused and look up before seeing Jimin and Jeana talking and walking together. From their direction, I guess they were going to teacher’s room.

Is she jealous? I turn to Ji Young “hey, why did you become quiet suddenly?” I asked as she smiled slightly “nothing important. Let’s go to cafeteria” she said and walked faster, leaving me behind.

I ran after her and scoffed “yah! Lately, I been noticing something weird around you” she doesn’t seem to pay attention to it. She looked down without saying anything at all. “Ji Young, did you have something with Jimin or Jeana?” I asked while holding her shoulder making she stopped walking and look in my eyes. “W-why you as-asked?” she shuttered. “I said that you seem changed whenever Jimin around. Why?” I asked again and this time with stern tone as I want the answer.

“Nothing i-important” she said and tried to let go my hold from her shoulder but I keep held it “Ji Young, you like Jimin?” her eyes snapped on me when she heard ‘like’ word. I saw blush appeared on her cheeks “I-I am not!” she shook head as I scoffed “trying to deny even with blush?” I asked smirking as she pouted.

“Don’t tell others people” she said whispering. “Since when you like him?” I asked. She smile shyly and answered “for a few weeks ago?” she said before closing my mouth with her hand “Yoo Min, follow me now” I look up and saw Jung kook with serious face ever.

I put down Ji Young hand and follow after him without answering him anything since it was urgent. He opened the door and sit down on his seat before making gesture for me to sit down. I sit down and he put down one document on the table “I don’t know why but Sehun seems move on and kill his next target” he said making my eyes widen.

“What? Why?” I asked as he sighed “my junior doesn’t have that answered but he done it. Look at those pictures. That boy gets cut everywhere. His body and head turn in half. I don’t know why but if you notice, there is a ‘S’ sign on his chest” he said making my heart beat races.

“Is he that cruel?” I asked, whimpering as Jung kook doesn’t answer my question and just stay silent. “Yoo Min, you should become more careful” he adds. “W-who are him?” I asked pointing on the body in the pictures. “His name is Nickhun and aged 23 years old. He works as choreographer in JYP Entertainment. We got a report on 12.00 a.m. yesterday” he said groaning.

“His mother told us that he once caught Sehun killing his ex-girlfriend and he call police but Sehun got away so maybe that why he take revenge” he add after collecting all the photos and keep it back in that document. “What about me? I never saw him killing people but why he choose me?” I muttered but Jung kook heard it.

“Yoo Min-ah, he is psycho. No one know the reason until she or he got killed” Jung kook said before getting up and walk closer to me “does it mean he had to kill me for me knowing the reason?” I asked with red eyes.

Author Pov

Jung kook froze in his position. He never know how to console people and he doesn’t know how to lied because what Yoo Min saying was the truth. There is no other reason that they can find until Sehun kill her. There was news that Jung kook got last night but don’t want to told Yoo Min.

The news is Yoo Min was the only person that lives in Sehun list. Everyone else already got killed except Yoo Min and Jin suspected that Yoo Min can get killed everywhere. Yoo Min life was in danger.

Jung kook stare pity at Yoo Min but he can’t do anything about it but he promised that he will continue doing his job until its done and he promised will taking care Yoo Min as promised.

“Yoo Min, let’s go to lotto world tomorrow” Jung kook said while tucking his hand in jeans pocket. Yoo Min looks up and smile slightly “sure. Jung kook, I am going out for a while” she said and get up before bowing on Jung kook and walk out with heavy steps.

Yoo Min sighed as soon as she out from that room “I have to enjoying my last time alive right?” she said before wiping the tears from her eyes. Little bit she doesn’t know, someone was following her from back.
-To Be Continued-