18. Going Back To Seoul

Author Pov

The atmosphere that time were so noisy as the students were excited to go back home. Yoo Min and her friends were also talking about their excitement. Ji Young turn to Jeana “Jeana, did you know what the funniest thing happen here?” she said as Yoo Min, Jimin and Jeana turn their attention to her.

“You said that you hate Jimin but look now, you guys the closest” Jeana roll her eyes as Jimin wrapped his arm around Jeana shoulder “enemy can actually turn into best friend, you know” he said winking on Ji Young as Yoo Min notice that Ji Young cheek redden on Jimin’s wink.

Even they all know that it was just a playful one but Ji Young can’t help but to felt flustered. Yoo Min seems to guess something wrong on Ji Young these few days. She already caught Ji Young staring on Jimin for many times but decide to shut up.

She also caught many times that Ji Young always having blush when Jimin come close to them. Jimin already become one of them so they always hang out together. Yoo Min thought that she sometimes needs to ask about that towards Ji Young so that she get a truth answer.

About Jung kook, he recently got really busy. He already back to Seoul one day earlier than them because he got another case that he need to handle. Yoo Min once caught Jung kook calling someone at midnight and heard like a girl voice. Yoo Min can’t help but to felt jealous even though she doesn’t know why.

Jeana clapped her hand “guys! We will back home now!! I can’t wait to go back to school but a bit upset since we don’t get to really travel around Busan. Mr. Jeon not here so, Jimin you sit next to Yoo Min. understand!” she said while pointing her finger on him as Jimin laughed but nodded on her order.

Ji Young turn to Jimin and stare on him silently and divert her stare when she saw Yoo Min turn to her. “Ji Young did you okay with it?” she asked, making her friends turn to her. Ji Young eyes wide but quickly she nodded “sure” she said silently as they nodded except Yoo Min not.

-Time Skip-

Yoo Min opened eyes when Jimin shook her body slightly. She turns to him and smile “thanks for waking me up” she said as Jimin just nodded. They get up and get out from the bus. Jimin pull out his phone and dialed someone number but Yoo Min doesn’t bother to take a peek as it was his privacy.

Then, she felt someone tapping her shoulder. She turn and her heart almost drop as she saw a magnificent view for boy face. His eyes, nose and lips all perfect. He was like someone in the anime comic that she read recently.

That boy smile on her before spoke up “can I know where this place is?” he said and showed her a piece of ripped paper. She clear throat and nodded “it seems to be near my neighborhood. Why?” she asked without looking on his perfect features.

“Really?! I was recently moved there. I am lucky to meet maybe my future neighbor” he said with smile as Yoo Min looking down. Yoo Min look at his side and saw he bring a huge luggage “I was just got home from Busan for trip so let’s go there together” she said as that boy nodded, smiling eagerly.

That boy wants to help her with her luggage but Yoo Min keep refusing as he already bring many bags. As they walk, Yoo Min phone rang. She pulls out her phone and saw the caller id was Jung kook.

*Call*
Jk: Where are you?
Ym: On the way home. Why?
Jk: Did you crazy?! Why did you go home alone? Jimin hyung said you weren’t there went he come back after contacting me. I come pick you up now. Where are you?
Ym: Sure you can but there is someone with me. he just move near our house so please send him back too or we just walk home
Jk: Shit. Who is him? What is cr-
*Call*

Yoo Min hangs up on him. She turn to that boy and smile “lets wait for someone” she said as that boy nodded “we already walk together but we never know each other name. My name is Alvin and you?” he asked as Yoo Min nodded.

Yoo Min Pov

“Kang Yoo Min” he nodded and giggled “your name sound so cute” my heart beat increasing as I saw how his giggle was. It seems like the world stop that time.

“I come from Japan but actually I am mixed. My father was Korean while my mother was Canadian” he said with smile while I stare on his cute face. “You are lucky” I suddenly spoke up. He turn to me with confused expression “why?” I don’t know why but I felt like wanted to talk with him about my past.

I trust him for some odd reason. Did it because I like him? “I know my nationality was Korean but I never what my father was. I never met my father ever since I born” I look down while I felt someone come closer.

Alvin put his hand on my back and patted it slowly “it was fate. Fate was something that we can’t change even we want to. Fate was decided before we even born in this world” I look up and saw his sweet smile. He looks up on the skies “sometimes I curious. Why there is a fate if some humans hate it?” he said. The light from moon hit his side face, making his look become more handsome from before.

“Beeeep!” the loud beep making me flinched from my seat. Alvin look to that side and I saw the familiar car. Someone went out from the car but I can’t saw his face as the light from his car blurry my eyes.

“Yoo Min” he spoke up. I look up and saw Jung kook was looking on me with no emotions. He turn his face and saw Alvin. Alvin get up and gasp as he saw Jung kook face “hyung??” he said as Jung kook smile slightly “how did you here?” Jung kook asked.

Did they know each other? Alvin hug Jung kook as he reply with small pat “excuse me” I said making they broke their hug. Jung kook turns to me and scoff “why?” he asked with irritated tone as I gulp.

“Jung kook-ah, did you know who is Alvin?” I asked. He nodded and scoffed “he my junior in my old police station” he said as Alvin smile too “that right sunbae! I don’t know you know my favorite sunbae” Alvin said as I just keep silent.

-Time Skip-

After that surprise meeting, we went home. Jung kook sends his junior home while he drops me at his house. And now, he not home yet. What did he do at Alvin’s house? Wasn’t he should bring me too? I am so bored right now.

What surprising me right now, he smile whenever they talk while he always keep poker face in front of other people. Wait a minute. Is he....gay? or he like Alvin? Alvin doesn’t seem to be that kind of boy.

I slapped my cheek slightly. “Don’t make such a dumb guess” I reminded myself. I get up from he couch and saw the clock near the front door. It was already past 9.30 p.m.

“Should I call him?” I asked myself. Just then, my stomach growled. “I am hungry” I giggled and went to the kitchen to cook something for myself.

Then, I heard the front door being pushed. I turn off the gas and take a peek behind the curtain. I saw Jung kook walk in with bag plastic in his hand. “Yoo Min” he called my name. I went out and cross my arms “where are you from? Didn’t you look on the clock what time now?” I mocked as he rolls his eyes.

“Here is Jjamyeon. Alvin got it for you” he said before yawning but I prevent him from going upstairs. “What did you two do?” I asked, curious as he scoff “why do you care?” he asked with arrogant tone. “Just want to know. What did he told you? Didn’t he talk anything about me?” I asked as he sighed loudly.

“He said that you crazy and also embarrassing” he said and walk past me as I scoffed. “You liar!’ I shouted but he doesn’t reply to it. I sighed before take a look on Jjamyeon that Jung kook brought back home.

“Thank you Alvin” I giggled to myself before went to the kitchen to grab plate and chopstick.

-To Be Continued-