6. Sehun Innocent Greeting

Yoo Min Pov

I woke up from my dreamy sleep. I getting off from the bed and straight to the kitchen and found my grandma was cooking for breakfast. She turns her head and gasps as she saw me still not getting ready to school.

She hit my head with her spoon “why did you still here” she said as groaning in pain. I pouted “Halmeoni today is weekends” I said as she looks up on the calendar and chuckled “that was my present” she said before take out plates and also cup.

“Yoo Min did you h-have something wrong these days?” she asked making me gulped. I shook my head as she sighed “I’m glad then. Recently, I keep dreaming about you getting killed” she said as my eyes widen in horror but quickly hides it.

She grinned on me “it just sleep game” she said before gesturing me take a seat. Little bit that she doesn’t know, I felt really uneasy after grandma told me that.

I take a spoon of hot soup and grinned “Halmeoni, it delicious” I exclaimed as she giggled “of course. It was my cooking for these 23 years” she told me as I nodding at her words while keep slurping the soup.

After eating breakfast, I went to take bath in my room and get out from my room to watch TV downstairs while halmeoni was outside watering her flowers. She loves those flowers so much until she never gives me permission to help her watering those flowers.

I was watching some newest drama when I heard Halmeoni voice shouting from pain. I ran out and found halmeoni was nowhere to be seen. My heart beat rising. I look to around and shouted her name so many times but no one answer my calls.

My tears start pouring as all the bad thought come rushing to me that time. I wear my shoes and ran out from house to search her nearby. Halmeoni where are you??? I thought while crying.

Then, I heard footsteps behind my back making goosebumps rushed over me. I turn my head and my eyes widen in horror as I saw Sehun standing behind me with a big smile.

He chuckled before handed his hand for a shake “hello classmate” he said as I felt so afraid just by his voice. “Hey, did you just saw ghost?” he asked with a tiny smirk as my hand started to shake from fear.

He holds my shoulder and whisper “I am not going to kill you now. it not now” he said before laughing at his own creepy jokes. He back away with smirk before laughing out loud “I am sorry but I had to go. I have some business to do” he said before walk away but stopped when heard me shouted.

“Don’t touch my grandma” I shouted as he chuckled before scoffing “I am just dealing some business and it doesn’t mean with your grandma” he said before disappear from my sight.

“Halmeoni where are you?!!!” I shouted, frustrated. If I being a bad girl and keep doing watering the flower, I am sure you still here with me. I cried and cried until I heard the voice that I been missing all these times. I get up and ran to her while sobbing as she keep patting my back “I’m sorry for making you worried sick about me” she said as I keep crying.

“I am just getting help from a handsome guy” she said as back away from her. I look behind and my irritated come back “Why did you here??” I asked with a snob tone as grandma hit my head with her palm.

“Halmeoni, I am leaving now then” he said as halmeoni held his arm “wait! Please have a lunch at our house” she said as I rolling my eyes and then I saw Jung kook smirking “but what about your granddaughter? She seem like don’t like me at all” he said as halmeoni pinched my side.

“No I am not” I said sarcastic and again, I get a hit on my waist as I whimpered making Jung kook laughed. Then, halmeoni dragged me home with that arrogant dude, Jung kook.

-Time Skip-

Halmeoni cooked us for lunch as I help her a bit after being force by her. We all now together sitting at the dining table and eating lunch as I saw that halmeoni extremely care about him since she keep asking Jung kook to add more rice or dished not caring at all to her grandchildren, making me frown at the fact that everyone likes Jung kook except me.

After lunch, halmeoni asked me to buy some snacks since she asked Jung kook to stay for a while making me groaned but getting up anyways since it was her order.

-To be continued-