4. Guy Name Sehun

YooMin Pov

“YooMin! Get up now!!!” Halmeoni shouted from downstairs as I groaned, knowing that sun already up. I get up and sit on my bed before getting off entirely from bed and open the curtains. The sun shine hit my face as I keep my eyes close.

I walk to my bathroom while holding my towel and uniform. As I walk to there, my eyes met with photo frame that hanging on the wall next to the door to my bathroom. I sighed as I saw his smile brightly in this photo.  Did you live well??

I walk in the bathroom and started taking a cold shower. I get out with a new uniform as I smiling but stopped as I forget to tell Yoongi that I skipped work last night. He might kill me next day.

I grab my phone hurriedly and typing before sending it to Yoongi. Not long after that, he replies with ‘okay’. I grab my bag before went downstairs and greet my lovely grandma. She hummed on my greeting and kisses my cheek before stuffing all the sandwich in my mouth, making it harder to close my mouth before it is so stuffy inside.

She laughed before poking my cheek “Get out now since you are already late now” she said before gesture me to get out, making me chuckled but leaving anyways. I walk to the school while humming some songs from Bol4 since I like their styles.

I walk in the school gate and saw Hyun Jae was leaning against the big tree so I decide to surprise him. I walk to him while tip toeing but stopped as I saw another figure next to him. My eyes widen and my fist curled as I saw Lisa was there, talking with him like nothing happened between us. My heart felt betrayed as I saw he lean closer to Lisa and kiss her lips passionately.

-Flashbacks-

I walk over to my class after seeing Hyun Jae. He cried so hard today because his mom want to go business trip. He is so childish. I walk to class earlier than usual but stopped when I saw Lisa talking with someone. I peek through the door and heard them talking about Hyun Jae?

“Oppa, it not like that~ I like you so much but I have to take care of him since he might cried and tell that bitch. You know how YooMin angry when it’s come about her best friend” she said as I saw her finger move to his chest. That boy chuckled “I know you are so good girl. I will treat you this night” he said with smirk as my fist curled.

I barged in making they flinched. I walk over to Lisa and slapped her hard on face “Who do you think YOU ARE!!!” I shouted as the attention nearby focus on us. Hyun Jae walk in too and confused with everything.

I grab her hairs and pull it as hard as I can as her whatever she call try to help her. I punched her cheek and point on her with my finger “You FREAKING BITCH! How could you do that on my friend?!” I said shouting as Hyun Jae held my wrist and turn my face, to facing him.

“What is happening now YooMin? Why did you slapped her???” he asked, confused as I chuckled darkly “Hyun Jae broke up with her” I demand as he yanked my hand slightly “why??” he asked looking over Lisa that was on the floor. Lisa gets up and held Hyun Jae arm “Oppa, she hit me. I don’t know what happening, I just chatting with Zuho oppa” she said as I scoffed.

“Hyun Jae, she cheating with you! I heard everything” I protested as Lisa glare on me “NO I am not!” she protest back as Hyun Jae yanked her hand off him “I trust YooMIn” he said and look over me with smile “Lisa, we were over” he said before hugging my side.
-Flashbacks End-

After that, she tried to make everyone hate me. she tell everyone a lies but I was lucky that more people trust me more than trust her as everyone know about her cheating on Hyun Jae but never have courage to speak up since she is Principle’s grandchildren.

I leave the lovebird there and walk to my class. As I walk in, I cursed under my breath as I saw Jung kook already there with messy hair. He sleeping on the teacher desk making me giggled a bit after seeing his chubby cheek being crushed together.

I take out my phone and take this memorable scene before shaking his body to wake him up. Jung kook open his eyes slightly and scoffed as he saw my face “I was hoping to see angle when I woke up but instead I am seeing a monster” he said as I punched his back, making he groaned in pain.

I walk to my seat as he follow behind me “did you upset?” he asked while standing in front of my seat. I scoffed “no. not at all” I said sarcastic as he chuckled “did kiss made it up?” he asked as my cheek redden, remembering the scene that we get caught kissing by Inseong.

“No it not” I said coldly and made a poker face “why did you told him that lies?” I state coldly as he look at me bored “what?” he asked as I storm my fist on my table “You telling him lies again” I said as he laughed “not my fault” he said before walk over the table.

“Just remember something” he said before sitting down “he will come here” he said as I felt goosebumped rushed to me. “Y-you mean S-sehun?” I asked as he nodded. “I was being told that he will come after you so from now on, you is under my taking care” he said as I scoffed.

“Just as you know, I have taekwondo” I said proudly as he scoffed too “just taekwondo? Even the police that have gun he can beat, what about your small movement” he said as I glare on him.

“Then, what about you? Did you have super power then?” I asked as he smirk “I have brain” he said as I throw my bottle towards him “I have brain too” I said angrily as he laughed.

“I am just saying the tr-“the door creaked open. I turn my head and met Hyun Jae gaze. “Did I walk in at the wrong time?” he asked as I shook my head “Hy-“I tried to call him but he walk past me and sit behind.

Students walk in one by one. Just then, my heartbeat were beating faster as I hear familiar footsteps. I look up and saw S-sehun was standing there proudly as he saw Jung kook with glared.

“Long time no sees Mr. Jeon” he said as I saw Jung kook fist curled. “Yeah it is” Jung kook said coldly before gesturing him to take a seat. He looks around and his gaze catches on my presence. He turns to Jung kook “Can I see beside her?” he asked as Jung kook glare on him “No you can’t. Hyun Jae, sit back where you sit before” Jung kook said as Hyun Jae groaned but getting up.

Hyun Jae sits down and takes out his books without even stealing a glance on me so I am since he betrayed me. The atmosphere between us so awkward and I felt like upset, hurt and mad on him so much.

-Time Skip-

I walk to cafeteria while holding my attendant list as Mrs. Han asked me to hold it. I was reading all the names when I bumped into someone. I look up and I swear my Goosebumps rushing over. He smirk looking over my state and hold out his hand to me “YooMin, did you afraid over something?” he asked innocently as I felt tears dropping on my cheeks as the memories that night rushed over.

He wiped off my tears and whisper “don’t be scared babygirl” he said before walk away with burger in his hold. Then, I heard someone footsteps nearing. “Yoo-“I walk away not wanting to face him. After all he had done to me.

-To be continued-