10. Felt Sorry Towards Jungkook

Yoo Min Pov
“In that aged?” I asked as he nodded again “yes he is. He thinks that everyone that dates with him will die. Also, Jung kook doesn’t have anyone in this world. He was lonely. His parent was dead since he kid. His grandma died when he in middle scholar and his grandpa was dead when her mom born” he said as I felt sorry towards Jung kook.

How can he manage to lives in this cruel world? How did he manage to continue his living after everyone dead? I am felt sorry towards all the things that I done towards Jung kook but I choose to hide it since my pride was higher than my sympathies.

Jung kook walks in as soon as Jimin stopped talking. “Done talking?” he asked as we nodded. “Yoo Min, from now on, you will live with me” he said while groaning as I frowned “why should I? I can’t leave grandma alone” I protested as he looks annoyance “don’t worry about that! I send some people to take care of your grandma” he said and pulls out his phone.

“Did I am in serious condition?” I asked while looking down as he looked softened. “No it not likes that. Just an order. Can you help me? Please?” he asked while sitting next to me after Jimin went out.

“But can I work?” I asked as he shook his head “no you can’t” he said as I scoffed “why can’t I?? I need to! It no-“he cut me off with his lips landed on mine. My body froze. My mind went blank.

He pull away and sighed “if you really want that, I let you work but I am for sure will be there 24 hours” he said while groaning at the fact that he can’t went home after work as teacher at all. I nodded and turn to him with glad smile “Jung kook, thank you” I said as he turn to me and scoffed “did Jimin help you become obedient?” he asked.

I shook my head “since we going to stay at one home, I want a peace. Let’s not fight with each other” I said as he nodded and get up “I help you to move your things later” he said before grab medicines on the nightstand “eat. I don’t want to be at hospital anymore” he said as I chuckled but grab that medicine anyways.

I put the pill in my mouth and fill my mouth with water before the pills drop in my throat. I look up on him and smile “done” I said as he nodded and handed me handkerchief “save it in your pocket. There is tracking device in it so I can know wherever you went. Don’t leave it anywhere” he reminded as I nodded and put it in my pocket.

-Time Skip-

My eyes widen at the sight. Jung kook’s house was very pretty. There was garden and swimming pool. I also saw these all things at the TV. I never thought that I will saw this face to face.

He flicks my forehead before walk past me as I groaned in pain. He opened the door as I walk in and my jaw dropped at how pretty his house inside “J-jungkook, is this really your house?” I asked as he scoffed “no. it my uncle” he mocked as I roll eyes and walk past him.

“Where am I staying?” I asked with arrogance as he roll eyes and point at upstairs “there. Next to mine but I swear if you open speaker too loud, I will mak-“I ran from there to my room, not wiling to hear him anymore.

I shut the door and jumped on the bed “How is grandma at home?” I mutter before take out my phone and dialed my house number.

I talk with grandma for a while and hanged up as grandma say that aunty Han will come over to play board games maybe. I get up and saw a box under my bed. I grab the box and put it on my lap. I saw the sticky note on it have a girl name. It was Han Gureum. 

I opened the lid and saw the picture Jung kook with this girl kissing. Is she Jung kook ex girlfriend?? I asked myself. Then, I saw a letter under it. My mind has a debate whether to read it or not. But I choose to read it since Jung kook was not here.

I grabbed the letter and opened it.

***
Dear Jung kook,

I am sorry for everything. I don’t know that he was the person that hates you. I never know. I thought he just a good person that wants to be my friends. I know I am wrong for being his friend. And now, I will die. Jungkook, I am sorry for being such a stubborn girlfriend. I love you so much and I know you love me too.

Jung kook lets say farewell before I am leaving.......
***

The letter was being grabbed with harsh. I look up and saw Jung kook with mad face. He pushed me “WHO GIVE YOU A PERMISSION TO READ THIS!!!!” he shouted as my eyes become teary “WH-“I cut him off while shouting “I AM SORRY!” my heart beat races so fast that time. My tears keep falling. His face softened and he sighed before try to hold my hand but I yanked his hand.

I grab the box and handed it to him harshly before pushing him out from that room. I shut the door and went to my bed, try to calm my anger down. I shallow my tears and sighed before throwing the pillow away, mad at myself.

Then, I accidently fall asleep.

-Time Skip-
Jungkook Pov

I woke up by alarm ringtones. I yawned and sit up before grabbing t-shirt and went downstairs. I stopped as I remember Yoo Min is here. Actually, she was a bit over last day. Who did she thinks she is? Did she is my girlfriend until she want to read everything in this house?

I groaned before went to the kitchen to cooked breakfast for 2 of us. Jung kook, be patient. Sehun arrested, the unknown caller managed to track down, she gone. I cooked pancakes and put it on the plates before setting it on my dining table.

I sighed after seeing the clock on my wall. It now 7.00 a.m and its means I have to be at school. I went upstairs to wake Yoo Min up. I knocked on her room door but no one answer it. I become curious so I just opened it. I walk in and saw her room was empty. There is no presence of people at all.

Is she mad or what? Is it my mistake or her? I sighed and went back downstairs to just eat my breakfast then, a thought rushed to me. What if Sehun come and kidnapped her? Wait. It impossible since my house is much secured.

I take out my phone and dialed Jimin hyung number. After a while, he answered it while yawning. I asked him to track down Sehun recently state as he answered with yes immediately. I wear my coat and fixed my shirt before start my car engine and drove to school.

As soon as I arrive, I went out from the car and rushed to class. I walk in the class and saw no one was there. I turn and stopped my track as I saw Sehun leaning on the wall with smirk “Mr. Jeon, I see....you seems so clumsy lately” he said while looking at me with smirk. I scoffed “Mr. Oh, trust me later or now, you will get arrested” I said back with smirk as he scoffed.

“Did you forget my smartness? Mr. Jeon, I can kill anyone I want without getting track by police except you. I was impressive at how you work Insp. Jeon” he said with smirk as I clenched my fist.

“Where is Yoo Min?” I asked as he look at me with smirk “Mr. Jeon, I told you that I will not kill her now right? She was very interesting. I might fall in love seeing her prettiness” he said as I rushed to her and grab his collar.

“Tell me what YOU want From ME” I said gritting teeth as he chuckled “I want your life” he said before pushed me away and walk away. “Mr. Jeon, did anything happened between you two?” I turn my head and saw Jeana looking at me with worried state as I just smiled and walk in back but she stopped me.

“Jung kook, tell me what will happened to Yoo Min. she my cousin” she said as I turn to her and roll my eyes “don’t worry okay? I will protected her as I promised” I said and grab my files before I heard she said something “Jung kook, if you can’t protect her, I will” she said as I turn with smirk.

“You? Jeana, did you forget that you already being fired from being an inspector? Or even agent?” I said as she clenched her fist “I know it against our rules but I will protect her because I love her so much” she said as I clapped my hands.
“Just doesn’t be a dumb. Did you want to repeat what happen before? Did you want to take punishment again?” I asked as she nodded “I will” she said as I sighed and just walk away.
-To be continued-