5. Hyun Jae Confession

YooMin Pov

He ran after me while shouting my name but I keep ignoring his bullshits. He has Lisa. Why did he keep coming to me?? I stopped as I walk in the school field. I sit down on the grass to take my breath.

“Yah Kang Yoo Min! Can you listen to me??” he asked frustrated as I scoffed. “Why should I???!!” I shouted back. “Go to Lisa” I said coldly before he scoffed “why did you care anyways?” he asked as I ignored him.

“What wrongs with you??!!” he asked and turn to my face with frustrated face as I look over him with teary eyes. “Where did you when I need you the most?” I asked as my tears slipping to my cheeks. “YOU KNOW how much I suffer??!!” I shouted as he keeps silent.

“Did you dumb or what?” he asked with chuckled as he look in my eyes with teary eyes too. “Did you act like you never know that I love you? I like you? How many times I should give you hint?” he asked while let go my wrist. “I am upset Kang Yoo Min. you can give your heart to someone that you just know for 2 days but not to the one that know you inside out” he said as I look at him confused.

“Hyun Jae, it not funny” I said as he laughed sarcastic “did you thinks I am making a joke?” he asked as I look in his eyes. “I meant everything I said towards you. I like you even before I approach you” he said as my heart felt aches. I don’t like him that way. I just think him as my brother.

“Hyun Jae, I-“he shushed me with sob. “I know Yoo Min. you told me so many times that you like me just as brother” he said and lean closer. “Just please give me permission to kiss you once” he said as I hesitated to give him that permission.

I nodded before he held my chin with his finger and move his lips closer to mine. His lips is on mine but not moving. I felt his tears dropping on his lips. I am sorry Hyun Jae.....

Jung kook Pov

Mr. Ong asked me to help him with his student at the school field since I was the early person. I went there earlier than I should but stopped my track as I saw the 2 figures were kissing each other.

That is Hyun Jae and......Yoo Min? I rubbed my eyes but they still there. “Go take a room you two” I mutter and walk away but my heart said otherwise.

Yoo Min Pov

After Hyun Jae kiss me, I pushed him a bit and smile bitterly “Hyun Jae, lets continue becoming a friends” I said as he smile sadly and shake his head “no. I am not going to do so. I will love you until I die. I can bear with it” he said before peck my forehead and walk away.

I walk to my class with thoughtful mind. Then, I felt someone bumping into me and make me fall on the floor. I look up and saw a girl with apologized face scrunched next to me “I-I am sorry” she said shuttering as I nodded. “It’s okay” I said and getting up when she ask me something that I never want to answer.

“Did you like Hyun Jae or Mr. Jeon?” she asked as I look on her with frustrated face “I don’t like either of them” I said as she looks on me with apologized face again “S-sorry Yoo Min. I don’t mean it at all. It just my habit to curious about everything” she said as I ignored her and walk in my class.

I sit down on my seat and take out the next lesson book. I tried to read it bit first before someone walking over my place with big grin “Yah Yoo Min!!!” she shouted as I glare on her, making her chuckled and sit down near to my table “Did you just glare on your cousin??” she asked as I nodded with bored face.

“Yes I am” I said making she hugged me from behind and move my body from side to side “I am sorry okay? I don’t know that café is that worst” she said as I hit his head with my book.

“It’s your entire Fault” I shouted as she giggled “But you can’t hate me since I am cutie” she said as I ignored her again. She looks behind and gasps “Y-yoo Min, I am leaving. Your teacher here!” she said before run to her own class.

“Good morning class!” he said before giving us permission to take a seat. “Okay everyone, I want you guys to have a check on your guys job yesterday since I want you guys to handed it over to me shortly” he said and put down his books.

“Kang Yoo Min! Why did you keep staring there??” he asked with irritated tone as I turn to him with glare “what?” I said as he cross his arms “you have an attitude toward your teacher these days huh?” he said as I glare at him before getting up from my seat “then, I am leaving” I said as I walk to the door.

“GO AWAY THEN!!!” he shouted back as I felt my heart ached but my egoistic is stronger to listen to my heart. I walk away from that class and went to the rooftop to listen to the breeze.

My mind was a mess up so much today. Then, I got a message from Yoongi to come to the café earlier today so I reply with an ‘okay’ since I was already skipping class today.

-Time Skip-

The last customer gets out from the café after buying a latte and cake. I don’t know how he gets in this alley. I take off my apron and set it down on the table before sighing. “Did school give you a hard time?” he asked as I nodded.

“Well, school always giving us a hard time” he said as I just nodded before looking outside the window. “I heard police coming here a lot these days” Yoongi tried to spoke up as I just nodded.

He sighed before walk to the kitchen, leaving me since there is nothing to talk anymore. I look outside and saw the rains pouring. I smile a bit at how beautiful it was before I sighed after seeing how many things happen on me these days.

A serial killer is chasing after me without any reasons and also meeting with the most annoying police officer. Then, Hyun Jae confessing that always in mind.

The door café bell rang. I look up and saw a girl walk in with the most angelic smile before bowing on me “sunbae, I will work here as part-timer barista” she said as I nodded and pointed at her a changing room before stopping her.

“There is another worker here. He doesn’t like noise so I advise to shut down your power before getting yell from her” I give her a warning as she nodded and walk away.

“Sunbae, you look like having a big matter around” she said as she sit next to me as I look on her with painful smile. “What will you react if your friend confess on you?” I asked as she look up for a while and grinned “do you like him?” she asked as I shook my head

“Tell him the truth then” she said as I sighed “done but he said that he will continue loving me until he dead” I said as she jumping around and giggled “he like you a lot sunbaenim” she said as I glare on her.
-To be continued-