13. Accident

Mrs. Kim gasps “Yoo Min my dear! I am forgotten!!” she said as I sighed “its okay Mrs. Where should I sit with then?” I asked politely as she turns to her back. I follow her gaze and met Jung kook’s. “You alone right?” she asked as Jung kook just nodded “okay then! You sit next to Mr. Jeon” she said as I groaned slightly.

After what happened at car, we sit next to each other back. I groaned one more time “is it that worst?” he asked as I roll my eyes “not at all” I said. He roll his eyes too “I am too. It’s not like I am wiling to sit here” he said mocking me.

“Can you shut up?!” I half-yelled as he smirks “not at all. Why did she must forget your name?” he muttered as I roll my eyes. “Why did you leave me at bonnet alone though” he asked. “Nothing that you should know” I said as he chuckled “why? Is it because you worry that you’re Hyun Jae don’t get to greet you first?” he mocked.

“Yes it is” I said gritting teeth “then good. Why don’t you two just couple since you like each other?” he said with irritated tone “OH! Good ideas. I like it but....I want to make sure Sehun not kill him first” I said giving an excuse.

Then, he just stays silent. I chuckled “did you jealous?” I asked with a teasing tone as he shook his head “you’re not my type at all” he said as I pouted “it not like you are mine too” I said as my heart ached but I choose to ignore it.

Then, we the bus suddenly when to emergency break making my body forward to front and my lips met Jung kook’s as I was talking to him with my body entirely turn to him. My eyes widen.

I pull back and blushed “it not my inte-“he pull my head, making my lips bump with his again. Then, he started kissing me. I don’t know why but the urge to kiss him different these days. I kiss him back and I felt Jung kook grabs the jacket that I hang on the seat and cover us with it.

He put his hand on my waist and kisses me more passionately. I can felt his lips move on my lips and his eyes close. My heart felt like there is firework.

He pulls away as he knows that I need to take breath. He just smiled and takes off the jacket before fixing his position. “You are great seducer” he said “what?” I asked with widen eyes “I want to kiss you more” he said as my eyes bigger “what? Pervert” I said as he chuckled “say the one that kiss me first”.

“It not my intentions” I protest as he mocked me “yeah...yeah.....then, why you kiss back?” he asked as my cheeks redden. “Just shut up” I demand and turn to the other side.

“Okay Students! We’re here” Mrs. Kim said and fixed her hat. “You’re going to stay at the same rooms as your partner in bus” she said as I hear many cheered and also some sighs “teacher! You can’t do that. We were sitting with different gender” Hyun Jae complained.

“Then? You just were just kids okay? Don’t ever think to do those shits. You were going to share with another partner, pabo” she said as Hyun Jae shut up.

“The second room will be used by Mr. Jeon, Yoo Min and Hyun Jae, Jeana” she said with smile before continue with other students. Jeana ran to me “I get to share room with you!” she cheered as I heard some complained “what about me? Why did I need to sit with Kai?” she complained again.

“I can’t stay with you two instead I am sitting with Lisa” she whined “it not that fun sitting with these idiots too” Jung kook said as Hyun Jae and Jeana glared on him “it not like we were enjoying sitting with you” Jeana said with rolling eyes.

“How annoying” I muttered “can you stop talking like thug?” Hyun Jae asked and scoffed “I am literally saving your life and you still like bastard” he said as Jung kook crossed his arm “did I ever ask you?” he asked.

“Instead, you need to say thanks to me since you get the spotlight from everyone. You also might know what your crush true feelings are” he mutters the last words.

“What?” he asked as Jung kook shook his head “go to the room first. I have to met Mr. Bong over there” he said as we just leave him there, not letting him finish his annoying words.

My jaw dropped as I saw the wide bed and a beautiful sight in our rented room. Maybe we get some advantages since we were with teacher. Jeana smiled widely “I am going to just stay here” she said and run to bed before jumping on it.

“Stop it kid” Hyun Jae asked and went to the other bed before putting his bag down. “Where am I going to sleep?” I asked confused as Jeana laughed on me before saying “In Jungkook embracement” my eyes widen at her statement.

“I’m joking kid. Sleep with me pabo. Jung kook will sleep with Hyun Jae there” she said pointing on the bed that Hyun Jae lying down. “Don’t worry Yoo Min-ah. I am going to let everything go for him today” Hyun Jae said as I scoffed “who care about him? I am just taking care about my sleeping routine” I said and take off my jacket before fold it.

Jung kook open the door and look around “where should I am staying at?” he asked as I point at Hyun Jae side “there with Hyun Jae” I said as he sighed “why did I need to be there?” he asked.

“Then, did you want to sleep with Yoo Min?” Jeana said with smirk as Jung kook look on her “she better than that bastard” he said making me glare on him “I am not allowing it to happened in this room” Hyun Jae protested.

“Who are you to decide?” he said as Hyun Jae glare on him “she save with me than with you” he said as Jung kook crossing his arm “how about Jeana then? If I am staying with Yoo Min, then you can be with Jeana, Your partner” Jung kook said.

“Then, just stay with Hyun Jae!” Jeana shouted as she getting irritated “can I sleep now?!” she said and throws pillow towards Jung kook “I just want a quiet sleep” she said and went back to sleep in instant.
-To be continued-