22. Apologized

Jung kook sighed and sits up from his bed. Her words rang in his mind “did she really hate me now?” he groaned. Then, his door being knocked and Jimin appeared with his pillow “why did you still awake? Can you turn off your lights?” he asked with groaned as Jung kook stay quiet.

“Why? What wrong?” he asked and sits near Jung kook. “Is it about Yoo Min?” Jungkook snapped on him “w-what?” Jimin chuckled “I know it. She knows about that now. I already told her about that. She seems happy about that” Jimin said while yawning “what did you told her?” Jimin sighed “about how foolish are you about L.O.V.E. but Jung kook I want to remind you something..... When are you going to tell her about that? She needs to know about it. If you guys date, did you think your father will accept it?” Jimin asked as Jung kook looked down.

“He won’t know about it” Jung kook said as Jimin groaned “but how long are you going to stay with your father?! You know how dangerous he is” Jimin snapped on him as Jung kook scoffed “why did you care!! You are the same!!!” Jung kook shouted before pointing his door “get lost” he said coldly as Jimin grabbed his collar “I wont hesitated to report your father if he touch Yoo Min. you fooled everyone with you guys bait Sehun!” Jimin yelled .

Jung kook pushed Jimin and takes out his gun “Get lost before you lost blood now” Jimin scoffed “you monster” Jimin said before get up “my family were also bad but we won’t kill innocent person as replacement like Jeon’s” he went out with loud thudded from his door.

Jung kook clenched his fist “did you think I have a choice?” he punched his room mirror making his fist bleed but he don’t cared. He also doesn’t want to make this kind of choice.

Yoo Min looked around and saw she was sleeping next to her grandma with teary eyes. She saw her grandma was sleeping soundly and can’t help but tears drop on her cheek. She rubbed her cheeks “halmeoni, if one day I gone, can you take care of yourself? Will you be happy like you always do?” her tears dropped on the sheet of the bed.

She get out from bed and changed her clothes “even though this is the last day of living, I should work hard for halmeoni” she chuckled herself “I want to buy halmeoni necklace” she said to herself. She went out from her house with sandwich in her hand.

“If there anyone asks what my ambition is, I will say that I want to live more” she laughed by herself as she thought she is ridiculous. “Why my life is too sad?” she sighed before she felt her pocket buzzed. She saw the id was Jeana.

*Called*
Jeana: Where are you?
Yoo Min: Work why?
Jeana: let’s hang out. It was Jimin ideas
Yoo Min: I am sorry......Let’s hang out some other times

*Called*

She hanged up. Just then, bus comes to pick up passenger at the bus stop. She gets in and sits down a seat near the window. She takes out earphone and heard some calm songs.

-Time Skip-

“One more Latte!!!” Ji Young yelled from outside as I answered “Okay!” the café now was way more cheered than before as she changed many things in this café even after Yoongi whined and groaned. I made latte and give it to her as she give it to customer. What surprise me more, many people come by. How great she is

Yoongi groaned “why did you leave for a long time huh? It was a burdened you know; to work with that rat” Yoongi said as I laughed on him “just tagged along can you?” I jokingly said as he chuckled “I have more patience than I thought I am” he said and went to clean the table.

Yoo Min Pov

After work that morning, I work again at one café that Jeana suggested because I told her that I want to work more. The faster money I got, the faster time I can get the necklace. I opened the door and walk in the café as I saw one boy with small smile was looking on me.

He giggled “Hi!” he said friendly and shook my hand “you are the new waiter right?!” he said with box smile as I nodded, awkward “Taehyung, stop making she uncomfortable. Hi Yoo Min! I am Lee Young, the café manager and he is Kim Taehyung, also part-timer here” she smiled. Is this an atmosphere at outside café?

Taehyung put his hand on top of my head and rubbed it slightly “you are cute” he said with attractive smile as my heartbeat beating fast as no one ever rubbed my hair before. Lee Young hit Taehyung hand “you was man and she girl. You made she felt awkward” Lee Young said as Taehyung grinned “I am sorry Yoo Min. let me show you where your locker was” Taehyung said and walk as I follow his back.

Just then, the door was being pushed. Lee Young bowed and I look up as I saw Jung kook was staring on me. He doesn’t say anything but just staring on me. Jung kook, I know I might be fool but I hoped you told me that you are sorry now......

Lee Young clear her throat and clapped hand “Mr. Jeon, is it the same as usual?” she asked as Jung kook turn his head to her and nodded “yes it is but I want one more and it was latte” Lee Young nodded and went to kitchen while Taehyung grab my wrist “let go Yoo Min” he said. I walk after him with my hand in his. Suddenly, a hand grab on ours. “Let her hand go. You can’t touch her” he said making me look up “why? Is she your girlfriend? Yoo Min did you know him?” Taehyung asked.

I stay silence. Jung kook looks on me and sighed “Yoo Min, let talk” he said and grab my hand but Taehyung yanked his hand “what did you just done? You can’t touch her too” Taehyung glared on Jung kook. I smile slightly on Taehyung before letting his hand go “let’s go Jung kook. I want to talk with you too” I said as Taehyung look on me with ‘really’ face.

Jung kook clear his throat “Yoo Min, I am sorry” he said as I look on him “I am really meant it. I want you to know something too. I like you.....as friends” he said and my heart break into pieces. He like me just as friend..... But I love him. “Yoo Min, let be friend. I never have girl friend so it might be awkward but you want to be my friend?” he said with awkward grinned as I just nodded.

I bite my lips and fake smile “friend, I want to do my job now” I said trying to cover my tears from falling. Jung kook nodded “okay then....bye, friend” he said and I walk in back to café. It better right?

-Time Skip-

“Yoo Min, let me send you home” I nodded and grab my bag before walk out. He sighed “did something happen? Why did you don’t smile anymore?” Taehyung asked making ugly face as I just smiled “stop it Kim Taehyung” I said.

“You talk like robot. Kim. Taehyung” he mocked as I rolled my eyes “I will leave you here” I said threatened and he just laughed “okay...okay.... but what wrong?” he asked again. “I want to ask you something, can I?” I asked. He nodded, interest in what I am saying “what is it meant if boy ask us to be his friend?” I asked.

He chuckled “nothing. It just might meant he trust you or he might mean he not even have any interest on you as he is with different gender” I nodded. “Did he asked you that?” he asked as I just smile “maybe” Taehyung whined “how can you” he said pouting.

“Halmeoni, I am home!!” I take off my shoes and went to kitchen to grab something to eat. “You are just home? why did you come home late?” she asked as I grinned “hang out with friend” I said shortly as she nodded “take care of yourself okay” she went upstairs.
-To Be Continued-